MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I'm living on the edge and not opening the Black Friday pallet until Wed night. No time until then.
Lol I was thinking the same thing. I don’t want to keep dragging them to safe spots so they won’t get messed up with truck. I will probably build half of the pallet corners since we don’t use most of them. I will work on plano until then. I have time I just don’t want to be running the show this time since I don’t get paid for it.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. I don’t want to keep dragging them to safe spots so they won’t get messed up with truck. I will probably build half of the pallet corners since we don’t use most of them. I will work on plano until then. I have time I just don’t want to be running the show this time since I don’t get paid for it.

This is the first year I have not done anything for Black Friday prep. It doesn't feel as weird as I thought it would. My TL has been doing all the prep for where pallets and shippers go and she's the one who will be with the team Wed night to execute. I'm just following her orders.

This is the first year I have not done anything for Black Friday prep. It doesn't feel as weird as I thought it would. My TL has been doing all the prep for where pallets and shippers go and she's the one who will be with the team Wed night to execute. I'm just following her orders.
I did all the end cap prep for Black Friday and the following week for recovery. My TL will do all the 107 prep plus has Thursday off so guess who will do the end cap replenishment? Me! But if not asked. I will be a “new” team member on Thursday ;) i will stick to just signing Wednesday. We will see how this goes.

I did all the end cap prep for Black Friday and the following week for recovery. My TL will do all the 107 prep plus has Thursday off so guess who will do the end cap replenishment? Me! But if not asked. I will be a “new” team member on Thursday ;) i will stick to just signing Wednesday. We will see how this goes.

Nobody has said anything to me about any of the signing. I'm scheduled Wed night for endcap sets and Thursday morning for ad set. Normally Wed night is when I would put the power aisle up but I don't see that happening. Oh, well. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone knows what merch/POG goes in the BF dump bins?

Usually those cheap RE towels, at least two different throw blankets, sometimes pj pants or cozy socks, kids pj sets. Haven't looked into what specifically is in them this year but I imagine it is listed in the BF guide.

Where the fuck do they think we're getting all these wires from??

I don't know! I'm pretty sure I have enough wires, I ordered a shit-ton after they introduced them & we all ran out a couple Christmases ago. I'm more worried about running out of ceiling clips as I've already had to delve into my extra stash of the newer ones which I hate using.

I'm going to attempt this beast tomorrow morning. 🙏🙏🙏

I don't know! I'm pretty sure I have enough wires, I ordered a shit-ton after they introduced them & we all ran out a couple Christmases ago. I'm more worried about running out of ceiling clips as I've already had to delve into my extra stash of the newer ones which I hate using.

I'm going to attempt this beast tomorrow morning. 🙏🙏🙏

I'm scheduled tonight as signing from 9pm to 4:30. MY plan is to build shippers from 9 to 10:45. Break. Take down Thanksgiving signing and put up FOS Christmas. Lunch. Do power aisle. Then help wherever else I'm needed.

Reality: I'll go in and it will be a mess. No organization or plan. Betcha.

Spent half my 8 hour signing shift helping finish sfs and bringing in carts for Black Friday from outside. Only got the FOS changed out. Shucks.

Back