MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Working on streamlining the small appliance displays, and want to create a spreadsheet for each pog. Was hoping to be able to print the line listing like when you pull a pog up on the zebra (with the products AND displays), but it appears that it is no longer functional on Online Planogram. Is there another way to do this?

What's the spreadsheet for exactly? I never had to make one, it's easier to just place the display labels where they go on the shelf.

Last edited:
Your best bet would be to print all the labels and get the DPCIs off the display labels.
That's what I was leaning towards and what i'm probably going to have to do.

What's the spreadsheet for exactly? I never had to make one, it's easier to just place the display labels where they go on the shelf.
Working to make sure all the displays are present, audit out any missing, it's a big mess and was left pretty haphazard during the October transition. SD had me captain PLUG through fourth quarter, so it's my project to tinker with stuff over there as I have free time

Working on streamlining the small appliance displays, and want to create a spreadsheet for each pog. Was hoping to be able to print the line listing like when you pull a pog up on the zebra (with the products AND displays), but it appears that it is no longer functional on Online Planogram. Is there another way to do this?
It could be under the virtual display pog on a zebra, I think.

That's what I was leaning towards and what i'm probably going to have to do.

Working to make sure all the displays are present, audit out any missing, it's a big mess and was left pretty haphazard during the October transition. SD had me captain PLUG through fourth quarter, so it's my project to tinker with stuff over there as I have free time

Like @Walmart said, it will be much simpler to just place all the display labels on the display shelf. Treat them the same as you would sellable product. This has always been my method as it's easy to audit, easy to see where displays need to go, and the display DPCI is visible which makes it easy for anyone to help maintain it. I also stick display pick labels onto the back) bottom of displays for easy reference to match up to the labels.

Well, it's official. I have no more "responsibility" for any ISM anymore. The reigns have been handed over to my VM and I no longer have anything to do with it. I am just another pusher of freight now. They don't even have me do POGs anymore, just push and leave. I'm distraught knowing that my craft has more or less been completely overlooked and that my VM will hardly do anything regarding the task. How far we have fallen. Will continue to check in here every now and then, so keep going strong Signing TMs. Hopefully things will change for the better.

I’ve been waiting for them to tell my signing person. I’ve shown him the January addendum and she just doesn’t get it. Over her head. Or she’s in denial.

Our vm does z e r o signing at our store despite what the new communication says. Our SD said she takes too long doing it so someone else needs to do it 😑😑

yeah, ours doesn't do any of it either. for a while i thought it was because they didn't know how to use the wave but i saw them on the wave the other day adjusting the movable spotlights lol.

So the infants reset went a lot quicker than expected. We're basically almost finished, we only have one more display to actually build. And only three POGs remain. Everything is signed properly.

So the infants reset went a lot quicker than expected. We're basically almost finished, we only have one more display to actually build. And only three POGs remain. Everything is signed properly.

Thank god food is just revision and diaper doesn't reset. I always hated those aisles.

Was that this week?

I'm not entirely sure. We scheduled some workload hours ahead of the intended weeks so that we could have time to clean the fixture and still be able to set beauty on time next week. So we set Toys a week early and most of Baby a week early. Now next week we will be right on schedule instead of ahead.

I'm not entirely sure. We scheduled some workload hours ahead of the intended weeks so that we could have time to clean the fixture and still be able to set beauty on time next week. So we set Toys a week early and most of Baby a week early. Now next week we will be right on schedule instead of ahead.

Isn't beauty the week 2/2?

Back