MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I am curious as to who is responsible for the Pre-ties (per pre-tie calendar) at your store since modernization? Of course ASANTS but wanted know what most stores are following. Is it the ETL for GM/Food and Bev? Or is it the GMTL for transitions?
The dept that resets does their own pre ties.

I am currently a Plano lead. Have been for a few years now. our Plano team was never dismantled. We set all transitions, all revisions and some sales planners.
You shouldn’t have to do rev and salesplaners. Because they are not under your workload . Maybe one or two now and then . But not the gm ones

Imagine being so shit at your job that you put labels on every peg label holder like this, with the sticky on the outside

At my store, they'd have to know they can use the sticky labels to begin with.....

Almost all of the price change labels are just printed on regular labels and not stuck to the label strips. Unless it's someone I trained myself.

Imagine being so shit at your job that you put labels on every peg label holder like this, with the sticky on the outside

Some vendors do this. They can't set for shit. Had one guy from MJ holding make his own front endcap and it look stupid as hell. He used 3" pegs instead of 9". No dividers, so it looked like a bunch of strays. We took it down a day after.

Anyone else already hating the ODL set? It seems my store threw out the crossbars that are meant for the lawn chairs... (AX2600 & AX2601), I also cannot find any of the C-rail fixture to hold the tables upright (not the rug ones) AND I cannot find the angled divider that’s meant to be for the same aisle...

Also, are there no actual “displays” this year and instead we have to figure out what box stock to open for the display? I know the string lights are like this already

Yes there are displays . Look at your vmg .
I know there’s displays but I meant how certain departments get DISPLAY ONLY boxes (like domestics’s furniture). Since I was only given 3 days to set both this weeks and nexts weeks workload I have to make sure I get everything I need ready for the end of the week, which includes the display flats

I know there’s displays but I meant how certain departments get DISPLAY ONLY boxes (like domestics’s furniture). Since I was only given 3 days to set both this weeks and nexts weeks workload I have to make sure I get everything I need ready for the end of the week, which includes the display flats
That’s how they always do it since patio displays are sellable.

No , no actual display boxes

The table cover carries forward and the toppers move from front to back . But yes it’s black

We didn't get any new backer for Easter either. The pink tulips carry forward. I know somewhere on the pog it probably does say black as the pogs always say Halloween backer. We just ignore that.

I'll double check my pogs for seasonal but everything we set called for ODL backer and then we ran out.

Back