MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Every time I set a POG I pull the batch and adjust counts but still everything I backstock comes back out on the next 141 pull. Anyone know how to stop that?

I think it's just a bug with myDay on certain items. I have seen it but not on everything I backstock and not everyday either, it almost comes and goes.

My solution so far has been to leave those items unlocated in the back for a few days then try again. Not ideal I know.

happygoth

reshop till I drop
Every time I set a POG I pull the batch and adjust counts but still everything I backstock comes back out on the next 141 pull. Anyone know how to stop that?

I think it's just a bug with myDay on certain items. I have seen it but not on everything I backstock and not everyday either, it almost comes and goes.

My solution so far has been to leave those items unlocated in the back for a few days then try again. Not ideal I know.
I tried to be good and do things the right way, but the system won't let me so screw it. If it's in my 141s it's going out on the floor somewhere because I am done backstocking the same shit over and over. Flex baby flex.

What all is the vml responsible for?heard different things, I thought I had read somewhere they were responsible for putting up the signing in seasonal.

What all is the vml responsible for?heard different things, I thought I had read somewhere they were responsible for putting up the signing in seasonal.

That is correct. They are responsible for all non-pog ISM that comes in. Not sure if it is still on WorkBench or not, but there used to be a monthly signing update showing all the non-pog ISM that would go up.