MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Every time I set a POG I pull the batch and adjust counts but still everything I backstock comes back out on the next 141 pull. Anyone know how to stop that?

I think it's just a bug with myDay on certain items. I have seen it but not on everything I backstock and not everyday either, it almost comes and goes.

My solution so far has been to leave those items unlocated in the back for a few days then try again. Not ideal I know.

Every time I set a POG I pull the batch and adjust counts but still everything I backstock comes back out on the next 141 pull. Anyone know how to stop that?

I think it's just a bug with myDay on certain items. I have seen it but not on everything I backstock and not everyday either, it almost comes and goes.

My solution so far has been to leave those items unlocated in the back for a few days then try again. Not ideal I know.
I tried to be good and do things the right way, but the system won't let me so screw it. If it's in my 141s it's going out on the floor somewhere because I am done backstocking the same shit over and over. Flex baby flex.

What all is the vml responsible for?heard different things, I thought I had read somewhere they were responsible for putting up the signing in seasonal.

What all is the vml responsible for?heard different things, I thought I had read somewhere they were responsible for putting up the signing in seasonal.

That is correct. They are responsible for all non-pog ISM that comes in. Not sure if it is still on WorkBench or not, but there used to be a monthly signing update showing all the non-pog ISM that would go up.

That is correct. They are responsible for all non-pog ISM that comes in. Not sure if it is still on WorkBench or not, but there used to be a monthly signing update showing all the non-pog ISM that would go up.

Yeh I see those reports in there for non pog signing, but the rear seasonal overheads for back to routine weren't on it and so they say it's not their responsibility.

Yeh I see those reports in there for non pog signing, but the rear seasonal overheads for back to routine weren't on it and so they say it's not their responsibility.

Ah, I see. My VM put them up. Anything that is an overhead is considered non-pog so the VM should be the one placing them. And those overheads only take 5 minutes so they should just shut up and do it, lol.

Neither Our last or current VM has ever put up overheads - both refuse.

our PML kindly does it for them- don’t think he even gets a ‘thank you‘ for it, from anyone.

I am curious as to who is responsible for the Pre-ties (per pre-tie calendar) at your store since modernization? Of course ASANTS but wanted know what most stores are following. Is it the ETL for GM/Food and Bev? Or is it the GMTL for transitions?

I am curious as to who is responsible for the Pre-ties (per pre-tie calendar) at your store since modernization? Of course ASANTS but wanted know what most stores are following. Is it the ETL for GM/Food and Bev? Or is it the GMTL for transitions?
We technically decided that our GMTL w/presentation would do it, but all of our GMTLs pre-tie their own areas. We are all a very stubborn bunch and don't like the other TLs touching our stuff 😬

Plano lead or the signing expert

Tl's pre-tie at our store. DBO's tie and set.

The function of beauty display was a bitch and poorly designed/manufactured.

1. One of the two clear plexi trays broke, poorly super glued. Slight tug and it falls apart in 10 pieces.

2. The display is unnecessarily too tall. The guest would need a ladder possibly to reach top shelf if their too short.

3. POG calls for 12 1/2 inch clearance for display. Actually needs 15".

The function of beauty display was a bitch and poorly designed/manufactured.

1. One of the two clear plexi trays broke, poorly super glued. Slight tug and it falls apart in 10 pieces.

2. The display is unnecessarily too tall. The guest would need a ladder possibly to reach top shelf if their too short.

3. POG calls for 12 1/2 inch clearance for display. Actually needs 15".

I am so glad to see I am not the only one with these issues! I tossed the plexi trays as they both broke. And right now, I have the ISM sitting flat on the shelves where they are supposed to go. No way in hell both shelves can have ISM up. I can make one shelf ISM fit if I move the upper Function of Beauty shelf either up or down. But both is not happening.

Back