MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

We didn't get any new backer for Easter either. The pink tulips carry forward. I know somewhere on the pog it probably does say black as the pogs always say Halloween backer. We just ignore that.

I'll double check my pogs for seasonal but everything we set called for ODL backer and then we ran out.
We ran out of ODL backer paper too, they want it on ever planogram (from scanning the backer paper). Everything from Valentines Day carries forward, no new backer paper. Ignore the black halloween.

If I put it on the front and back endcaps like it wanted I wouldn't have had enough to put on the garden gondola. Also, did you not get enough backer paper for the t-frames? We got 2 sheets.

Last edited:
We ran out of ODL backer paper too, they want it on ever planogram (from scanning the backer paper). Everything from Valentines Day carries forward, no new backer paper. Ignore the black halloween.

If I put it on the front and back endcaps like it wanted I wouldn't have had enough to put on the garden gondola. Also, did you not get enough backer paper for the t-frames? We got 2 sheets.

I don't think I've gone through all of the garden ISM yet so at the moment I have no ISM for the t-frames. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We only got the 2 sheets for the t-frames also and we were an early set store. I figured they would have fixed that mistake by the time the remaining stores set

We only got the 2 sheets for the t-frames also and we were an early set store. I figured they would have fixed that mistake by the time the remaining stores set
I set mine in December and only had the one for one t-frame 😂.I have all the toppers but then I have that one t-frame that was empty so luckily I had some green backer from last year set and matched the two

The paper scanned for every pog because everyone’s adjacencies are different. The set notes said to only put it on front ends and trend runs. I stopped scanned seasonal backer paper last odl set because almost every set since then hasn’t used backer for the whole set.

The table cover carries forward and the toppers move from front to back . But yes it’s black
There’s no backer for mini, set notes for mini has said to use black backer for a couple years now. Almost every set says to use the black Halloween backer for some reason.

It’s not for the whole set . Not everything is getting backer paper . What do you think about the new backer for Easter ? Fuck my life black??? What were they thinking
Black??

Can someone post a pic? My local store didn't do Easter backer paper.

Oh boy. How about that baby gear pog needing an extra 6 46x48s.
Did your POG get reissued? It originally called for a bunch of shelves, but looks like they changed their mind and went to the old ways without the extra shelves.
Oh is that why I got myself 6 new 46x48 shelves? They came in with our signing. Other notes: I hate the mattress section since my store does not have any more of the longer shelves it calls for + I have to rig up style bars for the mattress dividers..

Great. Thanks. Our mail has been running like a week behind. It’s lovey.

Week before last I got the Christmas focal endcap in.

They sent us the high capacity shelves when our pog uses 28s. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thank goodness I had a few saved and was only one short!

Did anyone else receive an absurd amount for displays for this transition? Like multiple duplicates of carry forward displays?

Did anyone else receive an absurd amount for displays for this transition? Like multiple duplicates of carry forward displays?
Yes! They also sent me displays that did not belong to my store/any pog + our playard pog calls for items for display that are clearance....

Back