MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Yes! They also sent me displays that did not belong to my store/any pog + our playard pog calls for items for display that are clearance....

Haven't come across any like that yet. I did receive many display sheets that we no longer sell though.

I am convinced they must have decided to clear out the DC of displays. Some of them were covered in thick dark grey dust. 😝 And had weird pog locations on them.

The whole thing feels fucked up.

I want to switch out my spice pushers for these rollers. Does anyone have the part number to this fixture?

Attachments

• 20210223_123214.jpg
    20210223_123214.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 40
They don't make them in 3ft right? Our spices are in a 3ft section instead of a 4ft and I would really like to swap ours because it always looks like a hot mess.... :/

I don't think they do because I had thought of the same thing when ours had a 3ft section too.

Did anyone get deep 32x48" shelves for cat litter transition? Ours adds another row for the backwall, seems a bit high but ehhh..

Our Litter pog has had that extra shelf on there for awhile. We don't have the shelves and have never set it because it would be too high. The nice thing about it is the items that go on that top row of shelves are exactly the same items that go on the shelf below it. So we just adjust the SFQ of the top shelf to zero for all those items.

Our Litter pog has had that extra shelf on there for awhile. We don't have the shelves and have never set it because it would be too high. The nice thing about it is the items that go on that top row of shelves are exactly the same items that go on the shelf below it. So we just adjust the SFQ of the top shelf to zero for all those items.

Most of it were the same except for maybe 3 DPCI. I just flex it below, no biggie.

Does anyone else have to basically purge their fixture room because nothing is allowed to be over 6ft. anymore? We were told we can’t even keep a ladder in our fixture room!

Nope. Not a peep.
And I will absolutely refuse to comply with this should it be brought up, as will my ETL. Utterly ridiculous.

I love how they don't want us keeping anything extra, but also they assume we have fixtures that haven't been needed for years, like the Pets reset that adds more of the wire bins we don't really use enough of to keep extras.

I made my own bins with wire fencing. Mostly because I didn't take the wire bins out of rawhide because it looks nicer with them in. If I had, I would have had the bins needed for dog toys. So now that aisle has 3 different versions of slanted shelves: wire fencing, wire bins, and plexi. 🤣

Does anyone else have to basically purge their fixture room because nothing is allowed to be over 6ft. anymore? We were told we can’t even keep a ladder in our fixture room!
I saw on Reddit that a TM fell off a ladder, and passed away from the injuries -- wonder if that's a factor? No details were given (like if the tm was in the fixture room, or what type of ladder.)

Back