Archived SOS Guest Service Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoTasking

Home TL
Our new ETL was cleaning up the service desk and threw away the barcode to close the CRC cart—does anyone know how to print a new one? Haven’t been able to close CRC all day...

We have our CRC label taped to the actual bucket which is nice since it can’t accidentally get trashed

I know that doesn’t answer your question but yeah

What bucket?
We have plastic buckets at guest service on a shelf that are for the salvage, CRC, toss, ESIM, vendor pickup, etc. and each one has a label taped to the front of it

You don’t box them?
No we just reuse the buckets. I’m not sure what the cart attendant does when he takes everything down to receiving but he brings the empty buckets back up and we just fill them up again

You can print them off workbench if you search sort bin labels a believe.

No we just reuse the buckets. I’m not sure what the cart attendant does when he takes everything down to receiving but he brings the empty buckets back up and we just fill them up again
Our cart attendant doesn’t do that. They just do the trash. GS boxes everything up, loads it on a flat and pushes it to the back, scans CRC and Salvage onto their pallets and puts esim/donate into their bins. And some of the cart attendants have to be reminded to do the trash.

It seems like almost everyone's store is so different.

We use cardboard boxes, and tape them up. Guest services closes it at the end of that day, takes whatever box(es) of CRC/Salvage are there back to receiving, and drops them off. We don't get a cart attendant unless it's the day before, or the day of, a holiday. Thanksgiving- Christmas is the exception because holy traffic.
Edit: ESIM goes in a clear storage tub. It gets audited every day and goes back to receiving.

Our cart attendant does carts, and whatever the LOD asks them to. GSA does bathroom checks and cleans bathrooms... contracted custodial service does guest services trash before open every day.

Fitting room attendant is in charge of fitting rooms.

At my store, savage and CRC go into separate bins and then around 9pm we box them up and bring them back to receiving along with our toss, esim, vendor, and donate bins.

Guest Service is a lot of little tasks that stores prioritize differently which makes it hard to get one answer for almost anything.

My store is the same as GSA2, with the exception of cart attendants. We usually have one in the evenings as well as throughout the weekend. They do bathroom checks and sometimes take salvage/CRC/ESIM to the back room, depending on how busy it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back