Archived SrTL's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does every department have a senior team leader or is it only a select few. I know at my store which is a super target produce has a SrTL and that's the first area I see has one...

And another question is it normal for a team leader to head other departments? My TL heads 3 others ( again mine is a super target)

Yes, target has consolidated many departments under Sr. TLs, firing many Team Leaders in the process.

Our store only has one salesfloor TL for the entire team, so that includes hardlines, softlines, consumables, and electronics. We also have one for flow/BR/instocks, and one for plano and pricing. Our GSTL and FATL and SBTL each only have one department, although the GSTL and FATL are also both srTLs.

I think pretty much any area can have a SrTL. I've seen them in almost every department but AP. It's pretty much up to the STL's discretion where they want the SrTLs (or where they were when they came to the store).

I think pretty much any area can have a SrTL. I've seen them in almost every department but AP. It's pretty much up to the STL's discretion where they want the SrTLs (or where they were when they came to the store).

We only ever had SrTLs on the sales floor until AE14. Now we have a SrTL-Replenishment because we lost our ETL-Replenishment and we need more than one LOD overnight. At my store, sales floor makes the most sense for SrTL because TLs from other areas are far more likely to be tied to their own areas (i.e. they may be the only coverage - see: Food Ave, Starbucks, backroom, consumables, etc.).

We only ever had SrTLs on the sales floor until AE14. Now we have a SrTL-Replenishment because we lost our ETL-Replenishment and we need more than one LOD overnight. At my store, sales floor makes the most sense for SrTL because TLs from other areas are far more likely to be tied to their own areas (i.e. they may be the only coverage - see: Food Ave, Starbucks, backroom, consumables, etc.).

Salesfloor makes the most sense for SrTLs, but I've seen SrTLs in POG/Pricing, Starbucks, GSTL, Backroom, and Flow.

Salesfloor makes the most sense for SrTLs, but I've seen SrTLs in POG/Pricing, Starbucks, GSTL, Backroom, and Flow.

Do they get double coverage for their LOD shifts? Or do they get scheduled elsewhere?

Do they get double coverage for their LOD shifts? Or do they get scheduled elsewhere?

Yes-for starbucks and gstl
No-for flow, backroom, and pog (except they don't get LOD shifts on truck days-flow/BR)

We have one SrTL in hardlines and our flow TL (I'm fairly certain that they are a SrTL as they get stuck being the morning LOD many days). On top of that our CTL and another hardlines TL are both key carriers (one might be on their way up). Our last AM backroom TL was a SrTL as well.

We have 4 Sr. TL's. 4 ETL's as well, and likely 3 ETL's soon if they trim HR. And that'd be counting RX which really shouldn't be called an ETL IMO since they never interact with the rest of the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back