Starbucks Team Leaders

Lol, I don't have nearly the annoying guests at Starbucks that I have in Target. Mostly I do the inner eyeroll. Even our young ones are usually pretty nice, and the annoying ones are trainable ;).

Occasionally, a guest would bring their empty coffee bean bag in for a free coffee. Can someone explain this and if we still are suppose to do this? I don't even see a button on the register for this.

There used to be a button under specials. The grocery bags of coffee used to have a picture of a coffee cup and said "bring your empty bag in for a free tall coffee." Many people did this at my store. Just give them a tall coffee and explain that we don't do that anymore. Now, grocery bags of coffee earn stars in the rewards program instead.

Anyways. I have inventory tomorrow night. I've done inventory for years in the Meat Department. This will be the first time doing it in Starbucks. None of my Team Members that were with the previous Starbucks Team Lead ever had to do it. Nor has my current ETL done it either. I have no idea what we count and don't count. And things such as the Tea we use for Ice Tea Drinks or the Tea Bags we use for hot teas.

Anyways. I have inventory tomorrow night. I've done inventory for years in the Meat Department. This will be the first time doing it in Starbucks. None of my Team Members that were with the previous Starbucks Team Lead ever had to do it. Nor has my current ETL done it either. I have no idea what we count and don't count. And things such as the Tea we use for Ice Tea Drinks or the Tea Bags we use for hot teas.
It's all on the inventory guide. Take a look at it when you get the chance. You'll find it where you find the normal weekly order.

You print off the tinv list, where you print the order form. That has everything you count. Basically, you count the retail, food, and beverage components

So, I ordered the cups last week that weren't the core cups, hoping they were red cups. They weren't. They are another new brand of regular hot cups. Anyone heard about us changing brands again?

No. And does that mean you're going to be short on red cups? Because I did the exact same thing... lol

They're on the order guide now, lol. I will get them Friday. I should be fine on cups, but will have to use regular sleeves. Hot drinks are so busy now!

Apparently the red cups and holiday sleeves were not on the order guide last week when I ordered stuff. They're orderable every year, so maybe they'll show up this week or next.

Looks like another surprise frappy hour! 17 - 20 Nov. No problem. I'll just add more people to the schedule.

Dang! So soon after BOGO?
Give us more of a break before the next promo.
I'm getting whiplash from all this.

I did the same thing I think I mentioned it previously. I my supported the issue and they told me they would be orderable this week and they were. They appeared as red holiday cups on the guide and the sleeves were orderable too. I'm going to have to use the white cups until I get them in next Tuesday. So frustrating.

Back