Starbucks Team Leaders

how is everyone surviving happy hour? day 1 was pretty busy, but its slowly dying down. today for a good chunk we were ok with 2 people and one person doing closing stuff.

Has been pretty easy, don't know if it is because our store is slow. Or my team is properly staffed and deployed. Not bad so far, but it has been only 3 days :p

Last edited:
Has Java Chips fallen off the order guide for you guys too? Haven't seen it on the order guide for weeks and having trouble search on the MyDevice for anything Starbucks recently as well.

I notice the Chocolate Grams moved there too. Does that mean both are being shipped with our frozen order? Or with our refrigerated juices (ie arriving within s 1 day) ?

Do we have to keep the java chips and chocolate grams refrigerated after arrival or can we keep it at room temp like usual?

Thanks, now my only concern is if I can find them when they arrive. I work in a Super, so our juices get shuffles between our dairy/juice department and produce. So can't imagine tracking these down >.<

I work at a super and mine are always on the produce truck. When I order them I let the produce team know so they can be looking for them and they bring them over once they arrive. Works pretty well! I do the same when I order the juices as well.

Does anyone happen to know what current promotion signs we should have out ? We are a new kiosk And TL barely works at Starbucks. I just found the Snapchat Magnet yesterday that should've been out.. I assume there's more that should be up. It's easier to ask you guys than to track TL down

Back