Starbucks Team Leaders

I stayed long enough to see Happy Hour end. Took down everything Happy Hour related own real fast. My team cheer, we survived our first Happy Hour together.

Have a question relating to perishable inventory. I use to lead the meat department in my Super. When we did inventory, we counted our backroom and sales floor separately. Is it the same for Starbucks or can I count everything in my lobby with the stuff I have in back? I ask because I want to blitz through my inventory. Because I was roped into doing my old departments inventory as well >.<

I stayed long enough to see Happy Hour end. Took down everything Happy Hour related own real fast. My team cheer, we survived our first Happy Hour together.

Have a question relating to perishable inventory. I use to lead the meat department in my Super. When we did inventory, we counted our backroom and sales floor separately. Is it the same for Starbucks or can I count everything in my lobby with the stuff I have in back? I ask because I want to blitz through my inventory. Because I was roped into doing my old departments inventory as well >.<
You can just count it all at once. I normally count it all, then start scanning right at 8pm and I'm done by like 830. And to be honest, I don't really count much. I have a good idea of what I have on hand at any given moment so I can estimate it a couple days in advance and it's going to be accurate enough for these purposes. Target assumes the numbers won't be exact (for non-sellable DPCIs) because we do sampling, remake drinks, etc., so the numbers don't need to be perfect. Plus we order it ourselves, so the number could be off by a factor of 1000 and it wouldn't cause the system to autoship anything, you'd just screw up your shrinkage or something.

I stayed long enough to see Happy Hour end. Took down everything Happy Hour related own real fast. My team cheer, we survived our first Happy Hour together
Yay! Survived your first Frappy Hour. Congratulations.

Does anyone know how we can pull up numbers as far as how many fraps we sold compared to last year, how much of a drink we sell etc...?? :)

So to anyone that has done their big meeting with your whole team. What as a Team Lead do we need to do? Or is it totally handled by our department ETL?

For us, it was ETL. I imagine many stores are having the TL do it though. RedWire was specific about it being ETL.

Are the Javachips, Chocolate Grams, and evolution drinks delivered via Mclanes?

Have a Redwire saying something about McLane will cease deliveries.

No, it depends on your area but those items for me are delivered by Rialto. Mclane is for Market and Food Ave if you have one.

I seen on Starbucks website that the pink drink is officially a Starbucks drink..what is the drink code/abbreviation for it? Or do we still just write "SAR" drink box and "CO" milk box?

No, it depends on your area but those items for me are delivered by Rialto. Mclane is for Market and Food Ave if you have one.
Ours come by McLane now.
We're in the lower south & in April we'd have to order up enough java chips & grahams to carry us thru Labor Day because they couldn't ship chocolate in the summer heat.
MUCH better coming thru McLane.

Back