Starbucks Team Leaders

Had an Ecosure visit today with my licensee. Aparently Ecolab and ecosure are not the same even though Ecosure is part of ecolab. Got marked for very stupid things.. my favorite was the "sanitizer rag left on counter, not in bucket"

Why would they remove it? Granted, I would love for it to be removed, it really slows down every transaction, but I don't expect corporate to see it that way.
Well I think they mentioned they will try to remove it from when ringing out refills or redeeming free drinks at least.

honestly i feel like circle ADDS to the starbucks experience. guests earn their stars when they’re paying with starbucks rewards, but they also get 1% back just for scanning their wallet or entering in their phone number.

i will say it sucks when you’re on a one barista play for sure

You get used to it. And it's not bad if you aren't doing that much in sales. Just hope you don't get hit with a rush. The biggest things those stores struggle with is productivity - the baristas are by themselves, so they assume they can get away with anything (and they usually do), and they can just tell people they didn't have time to get other stuff done. And then the TL ends up trying to get 12 hours of work done in their next 8 hour shift and half-assing most of it.

You get used to it. And it's not bad if you aren't doing that much in sales. Just hope you don't get hit with a rush. The biggest things those stores struggle with is productivity - the baristas are by themselves, so they assume they can get away with anything (and they usually do), and they can just tell people they didn't have time to get other stuff done. And then the TL ends up trying to get 12 hours of work done in their next 8 hour shift and half-assing most of it.
Right, so to your point, you can get away with one barista half-assing stuff, but Starbucks, specially ‘round here is digging deeper, and its resulting in nncs and defaults.
I wouldn’t risk 1 barista plays even on the slower days.

If your payroll allows you to have double coverage, then obviously I'm not even talking about your store. Unless your store is full of unicorn ETLs/SD who let you overspend payroll. The median payroll is something like 160 hours, which gives a decent amount of double coverage, but most of that is spent on weekends and covering breaks and lunches, or is cut by the SD before the schedule even gets written.

If your payroll allows you to have double coverage, then obviously I'm not even talking about your store. Unless your store is full of unicorn ETLs/SD who let you overspend payroll. The median payroll is something like 160 hours, which gives a decent amount of double coverage, but most of that is spent on weekends and covering breaks and lunches, or is cut by the SD before the schedule even gets written.
Ytd we are @110% payroll utilization , mostly cause we’ve been training and losing people year round

My payroll just went up to 260 for November and my SD isn't happy that I spent 242 for the first week of November (biggest Siren's Eye of the year, Red Cup Day II), but the whole store only got about 1300 hours so it's a pretty big percentage lol.

My payroll just went up to 260 for November and my SD isn't happy that I spent 242 for the first week of November (biggest Siren's Eye of the year, Red Cup Day II), but the whole store only got about 1300 hours so it's a pretty big percentage lol.
Good for you! Nothing wrong with trying to make things run smooth, at least once in a while anyways..

lmao we’re spending service and engagement payroll to get the holiday sirens eye set 😔😡

i’m just pissed off because there can be multiple of them there and the customer support cycle still doesn’t get done. the lobby looks like shit, can you put your phone away and clean it up????
Write em up every time you see them on the phone! I am legendary for berating TMs when they are on their phone behind the counter.

Back