Starbucks Team Leaders

I posted a status the other night about going crazy with the chalk markers and @redeye58 lamented that I hadn't embellished the pastry case. well, I didn't go all out, but I did realize that was a pretty good suggestion as a way to promote pastry sales. so I did it!

it was hard to find a place where I wouldn't cover up all the actual, you know, pastries, or any of the price tags, but I'm pretty pleased. now to see if it helps sales. we QMOS WAY too much pastry.

"We are introducing a special menu, served after 3pm. These special offerings are intended to give our afternoon and evening customers a special reason to visit as they are out enjoying the extra hours of sunlight."

It begins 14 June. Got the info from my DM so I suppose maybe Target isn't doing it, but I bet we are.

Granitas and trifles.

"We are introducing a special menu, served after 3pm. These special offerings are intended to give our afternoon and evening customers a special reason to visit as they are out enjoying the extra hours of sunlight."

It begins 14 June. Got the info from my DM so I suppose maybe Target isn't doing it, but I bet we are.

Granitas and trifles.
I just had a DSV today and my DM didn't mention any of this.

My DM mentioned it to me, but it's still not 100% clear if Target is participating. Also, one of them involves the brownies that were discontinued for half of the Target stores.

My DM mentioned it to me, but it's still not 100% clear if Target is participating. Also, one of them involves the brownies that were discontinued for half of the Target stores.
That's interesting. I'm about to text my DM lol

My DM is pushing food sales for me so this might be a good thing if we participate
There isn't much food involved. The trifles don't look very good to me. I think the granitas could do well, but I have a grudge about anything I have to put in a blender!

The whole thing looks pretty last minute. The leader guide says to move quickly to get everyone trained.

Back