Starbucks Team Leaders

Double Fudge Bar? Should make the mocha cookie crumble people happy. :p
Was that in the mailpack that I didn't seem to get this week or what? I saw something about it on reddit but I haven't seen anything at work yet. And workbench is being weird and not showing me the food updates on the homepage.

Was that in the mailpack that I didn't seem to get this week or what? I saw something about it on reddit but I haven't seen anything at work yet. And workbench is being weird and not showing me the food updates on the homepage.
No, I got an email from my DM with the recipe card and more information yesterday at around 3 pm lucky I was able to see most of my team members and tell them about it and left a note for the opener to put it on the chalk board. Btw it is very good.

No, I got an email from my DM with the recipe card and more information yesterday at around 3 pm lucky I was able to see most of my team members and tell them about it and left a note for the opener to put it on the chalk board. Btw it is very good.
Interesting. Nothing from my DM yet. How do you make it?

Also, I just got brownies back in! I got them just in time for the trifles, too. Haven't had the chance to try it yet, but I'll sample it with my team tomorrow. Seems like any volume store can order them right now.

Interesting. Nothing from my DM yet. How do you make it?

Also, I just got brownies back in! I got them just in time for the trifles, too. Haven't had the chance to try it yet, but I'll sample it with my team tomorrow. Seems like any volume store can order them right now.
It is double the amount of mocha and then the normal amount of vanilla (CBS). Then make chocolate whip with mocha and heavy whip.

It is double the amount of mocha and then the normal amount of vanilla (CBS). Then make chocolate whip with mocha and heavy whip.
Well, I'll tell my team about it in case a guest asks for it, but I'm not making the chocolate whip until my DM officially tells me about the damn thing. I hate having non-vanilla whips.

Well, I'll tell my team about it in case a guest asks for it, but I'm not making the chocolate whip until my DM officially tells me about the damn thing. I hate having non-vanilla whips.
I hate having 3 different whips now but the drink is on the Starbucks app now

I don't think the sunset menu items are going to sell well. I can see people trying most of them once and I think parents will buy trifles as a snack for there kids.

It was in workbench. The thing that replaced headlines.

The direction was to chalk the sign today, and start selling Tuesday.

You could use the minis I suppose. Mine autoshipped monday. They are just minis with the siren instead of the frapp design. The granitas are all pretty weak and watery, and that strawberry goo for the scones is just weird.

You could use the minis I suppose. Mine autoshipped monday. They are just minis with the siren instead of the frapp design. The granitas are all pretty weak and watery, and that strawberry goo for the scones is just weird.
I guess so but I'll run out of the cups for sure if I use them for both. How do you make the strawberry sauce?

Strawberry juice to the grande line in steaming pitcher. Pour in blender. 6 scoops of strawberry inclusions and blend. Put it in an inverted squeeze bottle. Good for 5 days.

I agree, but my DM thinks it will be a hit. I think the double Fudge frapp will be a hit though.

Back