Starbucks Team Leaders

Thank you!!! You are always a lifesaver. My case is actually huge since the remodel and I have to use 6 of those ton cover the shelves. It's crazy.

Does anyone know who to talk to or how to change a sku to a dpci? Anytime I talk to lsr about something I need (lately it has been a two tiered pastry stand that our dm wants us to have so we are closer to sirens eye) they can usually always give me a sku number and when I mysupport it, they say talk to lsr.

But a lot of times, if you are having trouble getting a DPCI then it's probably just something that Target doesn't carry. My DM has sent me a fixture glossary that has tons of stuff that we don't have and can't get.

Due to things happening at my store, I wasn't able to do or even start my AST Certification with the previous TL before he had to leave. So the next schedule I write, I have to go back to my training store to do it (spread across 2 weeks - 2 days per). Is there any portion of it I can do on my own or read? I haven't had the time to eve look at it. Pretty much is there any thing I can do to speed the process up and condense the 40 hours down?

Uh, yeah, you can pretty much look through all of it on your own. Then ask your trainer any questions you have. Or us. Whichever.

are we able to order chalk markers? I'd do it myself, but I don't have access, and I want to make sure they're actually orderable before I ask my TL to do it!

Are the markers ordered through SAP or through the order guide? What is the DCPI for the Chalk Makers? And Also what are the numbers for the tops of the coffee pots?

are we able to order chalk markers? I'd do it myself, but I don't have access, and I want to make sure they're actually orderable before I ask my TL to do it!
Who orders when your TL is on vacay? I have my AST trained baristas order.

Who orders when your TL is on vacay? I have my AST trained baristas order.
I don't think she's ever taken a vacation yet. I've been meaning to ask her if she'll teach me how to do the order, but I never work the same shift as her and if I do, she's on the floor. I didn't realize I might have access to the ordering systems!

Any team member can order this stuff, just grab a myDevice and scan it. There will be an option to order and it'll tell you when the current ordering period ends and when the stuff will arrive. It's really easy to do.

The hard part is actually ordering the right amount of product at the right time. There is a delicate balance between how much you need, how much you can store, and expiration dates (for things that expire quickly and you don't use much). It takes some time to get the hang of it for the main Starbucks order, so in the past I've delegated the pastry order to my team because it's easier and we get 3 deliveries per week so mistakes get fixed quickly.

To all the Starbucks peeps. I just heard on my local news Starbucks will now carry bagel balls. Three different ones with different cream cheese filling. I'm in!! A psl and a ball!

Back