Starbucks Team Leaders

Still looking through the order guide to learn what is what. Anyone know the order (DCPI) number for:

- Pumpkin Spice (Syrup/Sauce)
- Pumpkin Spice (Shaker)
- Chile Mocha Powder
- Chile Mocha (Shaker)
- Salt (Shaker for the Salted Caramel
- Caramel Sauce (For Drizzle)

- Those little stoppers for hot drinks.
- All the pumps for the syrups.

I don't have a recent order guide on me, so I don't know some of them. I wouldn't recommend ordering more of the chile mocha shakers, or at least not many. I'm expecting the autoshipment of 2 shakers to last me the entire promotion. I ordered 1 extra case of the powder (I don't think this is named in the order guide, but look for something that is unnamed and matches the same number of eaches) and I'm thinking I will need 1 more at most. The salt, on the other hand... I normally order a couple cases of those right before the holidays and try to get some salt that will last until June so I can have SCM almost all year round.

The stoppers are called splash sticks - 260-06-0043.
Normal white pumps - 260-04-0621
Black pumps - 260-04-0622
Short pumps (CBS caramel) - 260-04-0205
Frap base pumps - 260-04-0278

My support usually comes through for me when I need a sku into a DPCI.

Still looking through the order guide to learn what is what. Anyone know the order (DCPI) number for:

- Pumpkin Spice (Syrup/Sauce)
- Pumpkin Spice (Shaker)
- Chile Mocha Powder
- Chile Mocha (Shaker)
- Salt (Shaker for the Salted Caramel
- Caramel Sauce (For Drizzle)

- Those little stoppers for hot drinks.
- All the pumps for the syrups.

Pumpkin sauce 254 16 0119
Pumpkin topping 254 16 0120
Chile mocha powder 254 16 0477
Salt 254 16 0152
Caramel sauce 254 16 0081

I agree with Xanatos about the salt. My last shaker expired in July. Big seller all year for me.

I tried searching in the pda but for this item it didnt show up. It's a two tiered pastry stand. I have the sku at work and will grab it tomorrow

I tried searching in the pda but for this item it didnt show up. It's a two tiered pastry stand. I have the sku at work and will grab it tomorrow
Then there's a really good chance that Target doesn't carry it. I've never heard of a store with one.

So we are having issues with the overnight team hang out in our Starbucks. They have been grabbing ice from our bin and leaving it open all night. Rearranging the tables and leaving a mess. Minor stuff but it has gotten to be an issue. As one of my closer left, they caught a overnight team member grabbing ice with their bare hands (despite the scooper being right next to the ice bin). In addition, they manage to break and lose the handle/hook part of the cold filtered water faucet. A mysupport has been submitted and our PMT has ordered a new one but it will take a week or so to arrive.

So now we are without filter water to use. Do you guys recommend using purified water to make our drinks that need it?

I'd consider requisitioning a water filter. But food ave should be able to order some filtered water, if that's what you meant. I would think that would be fine.

The faucet the dispenses the filtered water or whatever is broken. Our store doesn't have a food avenue (replaced by Domino and sons restaurant). Can we just use the water for the sink we used to rinse the milk cups?

No, because that water isn't filtered.
When we started finding a mess behind the counter, my SBTL had AP pull surveillance & saw quite a bit of ON team as well as several members of the cleaning crew helping themselves to milk, hot water & tea bags, etc.
They went to the STL & it stopped REAL quick.

You absolutely need to keep people out of your Starbucks. It's not minor for anyone to be sticking unwashed hands into an ice bin or anywhere behind the line. And your team shouldn't have to spend their time cleaning up after another team. Partner with Flow TL/ETL and explain that you have food safety concerns as well as equipment issues. If that doesn't work, basically immediately, partner with AP. I would go nuts if I came in to that. If they are leaving Starbucks lobby a mess, then they will have to use the breakroom. No discussion about it.

I would get some gallons of water from the floor, and call your DM to see what your best option is. Either keep using water from the floor, or get one of the filter units.

The faucet the dispenses the filtered water or whatever is broken. Our store doesn't have a food avenue (replaced by Domino and sons restaurant). Can we just use the water for the sink we used to rinse the milk cups?
You need to put an end to that ASAP. That's disgusting for them to be using their bare hands to grab ice. The cleaning crew were doing that a lot in my Starbucks. One morning I came in to open and I found a cleaning crew lady digging in my ice machine and when I approached her, she was pulling out a bag of popscicles that she had buried in my ice. Needless to say I lost my shit when I saw that and she was fired. That is a food hazard, if I hadn't been there to see it, who knows how long it would have gone on and we could have gotten someone sick and not know why.

A cleaning crew member was fired after I came in & caught her fixing herself some tea, leaving dirty utensils out & not paying for what she was taking.
AP reviewed video & found she'd been doing it for quite some time.

This was going on for a while because I also found food that they bought from a deli that was in a plastic container inside the ice machine. This time I went to the STL and she was furious when I told her. I don't know who was worse, her or I lol

Also, maybe the restaurant has some kind of filtered water you could use. Are they Target employees like at Starbucks?

Yeah they do some shady stuff. The entire cleaning crew was fired once for selling cleaning supplies from the store. They had their own black market going on.

TBH, our cleaning crew is pretty great. The whole group has been there for a few years. We have had some bad apples over the years though.

Back