Starbucks Team Leaders

Can't seem to find the DCPI for the Iced Tea/Iced Coffee/Cold Brew Pitchers. I found numbers for lids and everything else in the PDF file with all the numbers and pictures.

Did anyone notice a cherry syrup and topping I'm the order book? I saw it so figured why not order it lol well see if I get it in next week. Also uhg Steritech was really trying to pick us apart. Says our chairs have too many abrasions on them and marked us for that. There's like 20 in my lobby... that I apparently will have to replace now.

Did anyone notice a cherry syrup and topping I'm the order book? I saw it so figured why not order it lol well see if I get it in next week. Also uhg Steritech was really trying to pick us apart. Says our chairs have too many abrasions on them and marked us for that. There's like 20 in my lobby... that I apparently will have to replace now.
I'm sure the cherry syrup and topping on the order guide are the cascara syrup and toppings.

Can you top it with razor wire?
I swear the next guest who grabs a bottle 'just to check ingredients' is coming away with a bloody stump.

So for National Croissant Day on the 30th, is this going the whole week or literally just that day. Are we suppose to do something special this coming week? Feels like I'm missing something and or signs for the set this coming Tuesday.

Back