Starbucks Team Leaders

Can you top it with razor wire?
I swear the next guest who grabs a bottle 'just to check ingredients' is coming away with a bloody stump.
Floor baskets sit in front. You'd have to be Wilt Chamberlain to reach them :D.

There was a separate pack of signs in the 10 January set box.
The pack only contain little signs for the pastry case (Nothing else, other than order form for guest to order something). No other signs with it, was that it?

There's one that says Winter update for 1/24. It has a Siren's Eye packet in it. I haven't opened it yet, but that's probably it.

There's one that says Winter update for 1/24. It has a Siren's Eye packet in it. I haven't opened it yet, but that's probably it.
Yeah, that is the one I was looking at today, the Siren's eye said there should be a small sign to place near the PoS. But all I see is tiny Pastry signs in the pack.

Can you top it with razor wire?
I swear the next guest who grabs a bottle 'just to check ingredients' is coming away with a bloody stump.
fun story time. one of my baristas related to me the tale of a woman who reached over our bar and pumped SF peppermint into her hands and proceeded to rub it in vigorously. she became outraged when she realized it wasn't hand sanitizer, then complained that we shouldn't keep that stuff out where people can reach it. after being given a napkin to clean her hands, she leaned her elbow on the counter next to the syrup and got even more offended when it came away a little sticky because we hadn't had time to clean it during a rush. she refused to leave until she watched someone clean it. seriously. can't make this shit up...

I still call SFPM hand sanitizer whenever I ask for someone to grab a bottle lol.

When Nespresso was doing demos in the store, a woman would come in EVERY TIME to get a free cup (about the size of a short).
She'd then come over to Starbucks to use our cream & sugar but one day she asked us for a 'couple of squirts' of vanilla syrup.
I told her sorry, that was for PAYING guests so she tried to turn the pump top around to help herself when she thought we weren't watching & I pulled the bottle out of her reach.
I threatened to call AP & she left; I then hunted down the Nespresso lady & told her what was going on.
We didn't see her after that.
Some people.

So I forgot my password to ordering.starbucks.com. How do I get a new reset code? Or do I just have to email them? This will be my first time contacting them. When I took over, there wasn't wasn't any new account made for me to access. I just continued to use the previous TL's log in information.

I think I just used the forgot my password link. It is possible I called though, as I'd rather do that than email.

I think I just used the forgot my password link. It is possible I called though, as I'd rather do that than email.
It asks for a reset code. Don't know where to get that. Do you have the phone number to call them?

I work in a Super Target, the bakery sells bigger Croissant and in pack of 6+. And can be bought individually. I don't expect anything big from croissant day (other than the 30% deal on cartwheel).

We've sold a few but only one or two of the egg bites.
We did a tasting among the team & the croissant was 'ok' but no one cared for the egg bites. at. all.
Edit: Sorry. I was thinking of the new one.
Overall we didn't sell any more than usual.

Forgot to mention that upon unloading my shippment this past Monday. I received 3 giant boxes with 50-100 small boxes (in each box) of the egg cup/dishes things. I only ordered 1 just to have 2 spare box (expecting 1 small box). What do I do with 1000 cases of these things? Not sure if they sent it by mistake what (Order list online really did say 1000) :(

^This.
We sometimes barter with other stores when we're short of something & they're short of something else.

I guess I can try that but in the mean time I have 1000 small boxes of Egg Dishes...I think those things will be discontinued before I can even give them all away.

I guess I can try that but in the mean time I have 1000 small boxes of Egg Dishes...I think those things will be discontinued before I can even give them all away.
Maybe mySupport it and see if you can send them back. You're right, you might not be able to give them all away lol.

it seems like the distribution centers have just been cray lately. they can't seem to figure out what state we're in. first they sent one of our orders to our town in another state, and now - for the second year in a row - we got auto-shipped the You Are Here mugs for our own state AND for that other state. which is two states west, not to mention we're in the northeast corner of our state, so there's no way we could even pretend they're reasonable to sell.

Back