Starbucks Team Leaders

Those egg bites are selling like crazy here. I'm going through a box every two days. We haven't even been putting them in the freezer. They go straight to our walk-in cooler to pull for up front as needed. Yesterday I worked a short 4 hour shift and sold 13.

Was trying to clean my grinder and now it's not grinding property. What is it labeled as under mysupport? >.<

Our orders have been coming missing one or two key items, like a popular (&frequently used) syrup flavor, despite the fact that we ordered them two weeks in a row & didn't get them.
Meanwhile we got a crap ton of stir sticks (NOT the green spill sticks), short straws by the bale & holiday syrups we didn't even order!

Didn't she make her own schedule?

You guys are all making me afraid of my order tomorrow.

Was she given allotted hours and schedulen to that. And they went in a cut it even further?

Was she given allotted hours and schedulen to that. And they went in a cut it even further?
That's what happened to me about 45 of the previous 52 weeks and it pissed me off so much. A lot of times it's only 2 hours and I still spoke to my STL about it. She said, "Is all of this really over 2 hours per week?" And I asked, "Yes. Do you know how much work I can get done in 2 hours?" My payroll has gone up for February so that should help.

Yes, they were. Then, cut it.
God, thats terrible. Maybe she should get her Starbucks DM involved. Becase if they are cutting after they are given their hours and they can't get what Starbucks needs them to get done. They can put the store on compliment and force them to get the hours they need to get things done.

DM cannot put a store on compliance because of hours. If the lack of hours leads to things not being done right, then the DM can step in.

This happened to us a lot.
FATL & SBTL would work together on the schedule only to see hours cut later.

DM cannot put a store on compliance because of hours. If the lack of hours leads to things not being done right, then the DM can step in.

I think the non-compliance form has a line or two that mentions having enough staff and hours to meet the business demands of the department. My DM threatened to put the store on non-compliance because they weren't giving us all the hours allotted by MyTime. Now they have to cut from other departments if we need hours. Unfortunately, I don't get to use all my hours because there is only 5 of us.

He can put you on NNC for not being able to meet the business needs, but has no say in hours allocated or used, unfortunately. They are intertwined a bit, of course. Seems like right now team members would be looking for hours and to cross train. I seem to have good luck with cross training existing team members.

Technically best practice states that the store has to ensure that Starbucks uses all of its allotted payroll and cannot be cut. They don't dare touch my hours at my store.

Did anyone have their AE meeting yet? How are the changes affecting you guys... I've heard somewhat scary stuff.

Back