Starbucks Team Leaders

Each size have their own colors, Blue for grande, yellow and green for the tall and venti (forgot which color is which).

But yeah, like I said surrounding stores (standalone included) are out or nearly out and they don't get their shipment in until later in the week. To top things of, a chunk of my order is missing. Invoice/tracking said all was delivered but nothing on my pallets. Coconut milk being one of the items missing among other things.... blaaaah

All we've gotten are yellow venti.
We've had order problems ranging from several items not getting shipped to one week not getting an order at all then getting a duplicate order.
Have NO idea what's going on but I wish they'd stop it.

My store was supposed to have a Food Ave TL for the last couple of years but I've been doing both Starbucks and Food Ave anyway. And now I'm getting market.

Has anyone done their action plan on the new pvv form in the spring planning kit? I'm really struggling with how to use it and my DM sent me an email saying to have everything ready and amazing because her regional manager is coming with her. I'm kind of freaking out!

Just do your best to write down things that need done. For instance, there is a section for staffing. That one is easy because you can say if you need to hire someone or maybe just crosstrain an existing TM. For training, you should state where you are with training the team on the upcoming promotion (we'll have the new iced white tea, for example). Those are some easy examples, so you might have to think harder on some of the other categories, but it's essentially just stuff that either you are currently working on or stuff that you need to be working on soon.

Edit: also, part of this is to partner with your DM and figure out what to work on. You should definitely meet with your etl to try to figure out what to work on, but the DM is there to help with this sort of thing too. So it's ok if you don't have all the answers right away. And this is the first meeting so the regional manager should understand that there will be things we are unsure about.

ive looked through every guide available and mysupported it. any stores with a warming station.. how can i order the metal grates for the paninis?

also the last sirens eye i have for impulse food buy aren't orderable or on a list. does anyone have an updated list? we flex out but our dm calls us out.

ive looked through every guide available and mysupported it. any stores with a warming station.. how can i order the metal grates for the paninis?

also the last sirens eye i have for impulse food buy aren't orderable or on a list. does anyone have an updated list? we flex out but our dm calls us out.
The metal grates are called cooling racks, but I know some stores in my area have had a lot of trouble getting them in. As for the RTE snacks, there are usually a few of them that are either out of stock or Target has never carried. Ask your DM if any store has them when you get called out on them. If other stores have them, then you should; if they don't then you probably can't get them so your DM needs to drop it and let you flex stuff in there.

Anyone here going to be taking over food ave and grocery along with their starbucks with the new rollout?

Both our SBTL and FATL stepped down when they announced this. Neither wanted to deal with having to be in charge of both workcenters, and now leadership at my store is scrambling to find someone to fill the position.

i have work benchs all starbucks items. i have the small wares. i don't have the metal grate that hot and ready should sit on. any ideas?

also retail items. i try to order what the latest sirens eye i have but they aren't order able anymore. any advice?

Has anyone done their action plan on the new pvv form in the spring planning kit? I'm really struggling with how to use it and my DM sent me an email saying to have everything ready and amazing because her regional manager is coming with her. I'm kind of freaking out!
every dm is different. just have a plan on all upcoming spring events. i got to meet my dm second day in role.

Sometimes, all you can do is order something a few times. I had to order the pastry cart a few times before it came in. If you can order the cooling racks do it again. Mysupport it after a couple times ordering if it doesn't come in.

RTE items come and go. Sometimes, Target doesn't carry everything in the Siren's Eye, and sometimes they don't have any to send (I'm looking at you, chocolate grahams). Order what you can, and if you think you should be able to order something but can't, try Mysupport.

Both our SBTL and FATL stepped down when they announced this. Neither wanted to deal with having to be in charge of both workcenters, and now leadership at my store is scrambling to find someone to fill the position.
Haha. They must have had fun putting in their two weeks.

We were out of everything Friday. No free birthday drink for me

Did anyone get a memo that the new "Spring" hot paper cups are being released earlier than the box says? I follow a Starbucks page on Instagram and it says its coming out the 16th, but the box says to wait til 4/3?

Back