Starbucks Team Leaders

Random question for everyone. How is the Lightly Sweeten Chai selling for you guys? Barely sell any and just dump it out daily. I heard it could be kept refrigerated and it will last longer. So we don't have to dump it out daily and make a new one (just to dump it out the next day).

Is it okay just to make a container and put the entire container plus pump into the Refrigerator and pull it out when someone orders it? If so, what is the shelf life after opening and kept chilled? 5 days?
I keep mine in the fridge because it doesn't sell very well at all. It keeps for 5 days once open and I only open it once it's ordered and yes, just throw the whole thing in the fridge.. I just pump mine from the fridge.

Anyone have a list and DPCI/SAP number for all our cleaning related stuff?

Pretty much a Starbucks TL from years ago accidentally ordered a lot of cleaning supplies. So the previous TL didn't have to order anything. That stock pile finally ran dry and no one knows what I need to order D:
Search approved chemicals. The list has all food areas including Sbux.

Made the schedule with the training meeting. Everyone will be there for an hour, and they seem pretty enthusiastic.

Made the schedule with the training meeting. Everyone will be there for an hour, and they seem pretty enthusiastic.
Will you lead the meeting or is it going to be the ETL like it says?

The Unicorn Wars came. We prevailed, though not without the loss of some of our strongest warriors. However, our greatest battle is yet to come.

The Frappuccino Happy Hour is upon us, or as we veterans like to call, The Siren's Reckoning. Our friendship will be put to the test, alliances will be formed, relationships will be strained, lives will be lost.

We must remain strong though. We must prevail. We must conquer the hordes and fight, together. For at the end of the day, the Warriors of Green shall stand tall. No customer shall break us. No customer shall defeat us.

Prepare yourselves, brethren.

Summer is coming . . .

The Frappuccino Happy Hour is upon us, or as we veterans like to call, The Siren's Reckoning.
More like The Siren's Scream.

First day & the shouts back & forth as if in the middle of a war zone:
"I gotta 6-pack order here: half s'more, half midnight! Pourin' cups!"
"I'm almost outta frapp base! Where's that extra pitcher?!"
"I need two creme base & two coffee base jugs STAT!"
"Clear the way! Cart fulla dairy comin' thru!"
"Order up! Start pourin' cups for the next one!"
"I gotta a coconut & a soy: gimme the blue & yellow pitchers!"
"Crack open another case of vanilla & pull the rest of the marshmallow!"
"I'm down on grande cups & domes! Who's pullin' plastic?"
"We need dark mocha & mint! GO! GO! GO!"
"Private academy van just pulled up! INCOMING!"