Starbucks Team Leaders

Is there an official policy on serving cold brew without water? My former DM said any barista would get fired over doing that, regardless of what size it is, but my new team has heard nothing about that.

Is there an official policy on serving cold brew without water? My former DM said any barista would get fired over doing that, regardless of what size it is, but my new team has heard nothing about that.
I’m pretty sure it said in the old beverage resource manual that you aren’t supposed to charge extra even if a guest wants a cold brew with no water and with no ice, which heavily implies that it is very much allowed.

I’m pretty sure it said in the old beverage resource manual that you aren’t supposed to charge extra even if a guest wants a cold brew with no water and with no ice, which heavily implies that it is very much allowed.
If a guest wants cold brew/ice coffee with no ice, are we suppose to fill cup to the 3rd line or all the way to the top?

It is against policy to serve a cold brew with no water and no ice. Cold brew is a concentrate, NOT a regular beverage component. It's like serving just straight up chai concentrate and the caffiene content is way too high.

Approx. what does everyone do in sales weekly?
$9-10K.

Currently on track to beat LY by November Wk 4. My PH is on track to beat LY by October Wk 4. Target Cafe isn’t doing quite as well (4% comp vs a 45-50% comp in PH and 40% in SBUX), but my Target Cafe Retail has already beat LY.

I doubt we’ll do 40% over in November/December/January because I took over in November... but then again I could be very wrong.

This week we got 243 hours. Most of my tms work 3-5 hour shifts. Today I had 10 tms on. 3 are in training and haven't been signed off on barista basics yet. I barely even had time to breathe today. With the way this licensee I work for now operates...everything is so much more time consuming..

This week we got 243 hours. Most of my tms work 3-5 hour shifts. Today I had 10 tms on. 3 are in training and haven't been signed off on barista basics yet. I barely even had time to breathe today. With the way this licensee I work for now operates...everything is so much more time consuming..
You can probably talk about where you work, now that you are not @ spot...

Eh if I say it gives away my location and there are some creeps out there so I'd rather not. Lets just say I'm on a college campus with 3 very high volume Starbucks locations and a starbucks truck.

Does anyone remember how to request a credit on istore
Go to the iStore and find the order that you want with the item(s) you need a credit for. Click on the order number to bring up the order details page. On the right, there will be a button for "credit items", and then I think the prompts should be self explanatory after that. I found this info on storelink.

Side note, I just found out I'll be getting an additional 60 hours for November! Before my SD said anything, I told her I might be fine with just an additional 40 and she still didn't seem happy with that large compromise...

Back