Starbucks Team Leaders

Whelp, looks like starting Summer 1. Refreshers will come x4 concentrated and will have to be mixed together with water in a pitcher like lemonade. Refreshers are to be put on the tea risers at room temp and are good for 72 hours.

Whelp, looks like starting Summer 1. Refreshers will come x4 concentrated and will have to be mixed together with water in a pitcher like lemonade. Refreshers are to be put on the tea risers at room temp and are good for 72 hours.
I saw the pitchers, cuz Starbucks accidentally updated the Cold Bar station layout guide on StoreLink too early, and I happened to open it up to help another TL... but having to mix the Refresher base is going to be awful. We're not exactly the busiest store (about $10k a week), and we still go through about 2-3 cases of SAB and 1-2 of MDB a day. I can't imagine having to make a pitcher every time we run out, and it's not like we have much in the way of counter space to have a bunch prepped--certainly not over 15 pitchers worth. I can't imagine how terrible it'll be for busier stores.

If you have Storelink, you can change the Summer 2 PPG Link to 1 to get access to the 2021 Summer 1 PPG. :p

Crap.
Like we don't have enough room as it is :(

Yeah I'm trying to figure out the space for mine. For the pitchers that are currently in use, that's easy - I have 2 infusions risers, so I'll have all the refreshers on one and then the teas and a pitcher of water on the other. The tricky part is storing the backups. I guess this all means that there is no point at all where any refreshers need to be kept in the fridge, so theoretically we could just keep everything in cabinets. And that might work for the cartons, but I still need to find space for the backup pitchers. Maybe those can go in the fridge instead? Or I'll have to move things around and create a space for backups on the counter. I'm going to spend the next month thinking about this.

If anyone comes up with any creative solutions, post 'em. I could use the help, too. Haha.

I do wonder if maybe we eventually won't have to cut them--with new shakers or a new recipe or something, since really it's just half base and half water, and the base was already half of the liquid, so if they gave shakers that had a fourth measure mark or changed the build order and had the new base use the juice line, you wouldn't need to cut it anymore. Although that would make each build more complicated, but you wouldn't have to worry about having backups, cuz you could just open a new tetra and pour it in. They wouldn't be able to do that until all the bases were 4x concentrates, though, instead of just the SAB.

If anyone comes up with any creative solutions, post 'em. I could use the help, too. Haha.

I do wonder if maybe we eventually won't have to cut them--with new shakers or a new recipe or something, since really it's just half base and half water, and the base was already half of the liquid, so if they gave shakers that had a fourth measure mark or changed the build order and had the new base use the juice line, you wouldn't need to cut it anymore. Although that would make each build more complicated, but you wouldn't have to worry about having backups, cuz you could just open a new tetra and pour it in. They wouldn't be able to do that until all the bases were 4x concentrates, though, instead of just the SAB.
We're already toying with this idea, adding the water first then base.

When were all Target Starbucks supposed to get nitro before the pandemic started? Was it by the end of 2021 or 2022?
I’ve been trying to figure this out too. I think it was 2021 but not positive and I can’t find the paperwork I thought I saved.

My DM said the shelf life for the pitchers of refresher was printed wrong somewhere but couldn’t give me the correct info. Anyone know what the correct self life is? 72 hours?

Also, is there a number to order more lids? We were only sent 2.

My DM said the shelf life for the pitchers of refresher was printed wrong somewhere but couldn’t give me the correct info. Anyone know what the correct self life is? 72 hours?

Also, is there a number to order more lids? We were only sent 2.
They were printed wrong in that they still showed the 5 days refrigerated, but they are only supposed to be kept ambient now... So the correct shelf life is 72 hours/3 days.

And I have the DPCIs for the lids at work somewhere (I'd have to find them on Friday), but they're currently not enabled for ordering... might have to mySupport it.

They sent me 3 lids for SAR and 2 for everything else. If we're going through it so quickly that we need more than that, we'll just refill the pitchers without washing them (and won't extend the shelf life!). I don't think we'll have room to prep much of it anyway.

Yep, especially the kiwi.
Makes it easy to identify them for future use ;)
And the lids are now listed in the smallwares guide.

Back