Starbucks Team Leaders

We will start using the new SAR in a few days at my store. For the other flavors can we keep them out of the coolers now or do we have to wait for the 4x to do that?

Got word that they're dropping peach & guava juices, the sausage/bacon/egg/potato/cheese wrap & the very berry refresher.
The wrap hasn't been a big seller & very berry has fallen off but the juices are VERY popular with the teas & we're just getting into hot weather down here so SMH :confused:

Got word that they're dropping peach & guava juices, the sausage/bacon/egg/potato/cheese wrap & the very berry refresher.
The wrap hasn't been a big seller & very berry has fallen off but the juices are VERY popular with the teas & we're just getting into hot weather down here so SMH :confused:
Not a permanent discontinuation. Only temporary to focus on production on other refreshers and breakfast food items. Everything you listed will be expected to return by the Fall, if not sooner.

That's not a simple cut, alot of things will be out all summer to a year. Including Green Iced Tea, Toffenut, Hazelnut, Raspberry, Cinnamon Dolce, Honey Blend, Pineapple Ginger Syrups, Guava and Peach Juices. Stoppers, straws, Caramel Drizzle, other random stuff. I work at a company operated store too and have been out on something's for a month already 😭

The sarcasm font didn't work. It's a shit show. I live near the east coast DC and have some friends that work there and the place is practically empty.

That's not a simple cut, alot of things will be out all summer to a year. Including Green Iced Tea, Toffenut, Hazelnut, Raspberry, Cinnamon Dolce, Honey Blend, Pineapple Ginger Syrups, Guava and Peach Juices. Stoppers, straws, Caramel Drizzle, other random stuff. I work at a company operated store too and have been out on something's for a month already 😭
*me starts looking thru my excess items for things to barter*

Okay, should we pour hot water down the drains at the end of the night (after cleaning them) to prevent fruit flies or pour ice down them? Which works better? And what about the sinks?

Those of you who don’t have walk-in freezers, do you have dedicated space for frozen food in the consumables freezer?

How is everyone’s stock holding up with the supply issues? So far we are only out of lemonade, green tea, and very berry.

I'm out of peach and berry hibiscus. Going to run out of caramel drizzle tomorrow or the day after. Very low on guava, kind of low on green tea. Everything else seems ok so far.

I’m out of lemonade only but to be fair, our trucks have been inconsistent for the past few years so our strategy has been ordering mass amounts and then being able to go at least 3 weeks between orders, because our trucks get delayed/orders cut that badly at least 3x per year.

Those of you who don’t have walk-in freezers, do you have dedicated space for frozen food in the consumables freezer?
Yes, we do.

btw, we are out of: guava, lemonade, green tea, mango-dragon juice, caramel drizzle. We are also not getting protein boxes, bacon-sausagge wraps, ham&swiss cros, butter cros. :cool:

When they announced the peach outage, I ordered the following week 6 cases and I got them all still. On the new Sbux weekly update they anounced outage of sandwich and panini bags... order couple of boxes to stock up. Maybe it will work. ;)

Back