Starbucks Team Leaders

When I first heard peach was out of stock at our nearby Starbucks I ordered 6 cases the following 2 weeks. I wish I would have done the same with other items. We haven’t gotten in raspberry, toffee nut, hazelnut, or cinnamon dolce the last 3 weeks and will be out soon.

Just wondering if anyone has gotten an order for this yet.

1389256469934219272-png__700.jpg

Or this one?

1388965607517822976-png__700.jpg

Or whatever the hell this is?

1389061561667358720-png__700.jpg

Last edited:
This fall supposedly, with all the shortages. Who even knows. I work at a company operated store, even we have no clue.
I actually was able to talk to our DM about this today. Said they don't know when they will be available because there is a quality issue with a seal that wears down quickly and causes all the water leaks out of the machine. They all need the part replaced before they are sent out.

I actually was able to talk to our DM about this today. Said they don't know when they will be available because there is a quality issue with a seal that wears down quickly and causes all the water leaks out of the machine. They all need the part replaced before they are sent out.
Ck with pml

Does anyone know what the Starbucks 10% target loyalty offer is listed on the fall transition/addendum that started today? I’ve asked our Starbucks DM, Food and Bev Director, and have a my support on it but all 3 are still looking into it.

Does anyone know what the Starbucks 10% target loyalty offer is listed on the fall transition/addendum that started today? I’ve asked our Starbucks DM, Food and Bev Director, and have a my support on it but all 3 are still looking into it.
Target circle is doing 10% off on most items in the store. The big one is on Tuesday.

I did mine 2 weeks ago. Last year I got 2 full pallets, this year I got 50% of that. I might get more according to my DM.

Hi Team, its been a while, can anyone refresh my memory on starbucks closing routines. Do we stop serving certain drinks/sandwiches before we actually close to expedite the closing process?
Or do we serve everything on menu until the very last minute?

Back