Archived Starbucks unicorn frapp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually went into a regular Starbucks on 4/17 and they were already serving it. They were completely out of whole milk. Hahaha at least Target should not run out of whole milk.

Thanks for the heads up! Sounds like the supplies might not last until the 23rd.

I tried it yesterday after learning to make it. The mango seems out of place with the colors. It wasn't the worst thing I've had, but I wouldn't buy one.

They were walking the store with samples today. I declined. Some people didn't like it because it was sweet and others because it was sour. I'll stuck with a light caramel frappe or unsweetened iced green tea.

I sold one to an adult then about five talls when a gaggle of tweens came in during the after-school rush & went nuts over the taste.
Just kill me now.....

I sold one to an adult then about five talls when a gaggle of tweens came in during the after-school rush & went nuts over the taste.
Just kill me now.....

Yes, but as I told the team member going in this morning, this is pure profit. It's a bunch of colored sugars, syrup and milk. People paying $5 a piece. Just make it and smile. It's more profitable than an Americano all day long.

ETA: I also told him it's a perfect time to make a connection with the guests. He told me that I was weird. Yep, I might be, but the DM loves it. People are happy. Weird is ok.

Yes, but as I told the team member going in this morning, this is pure profit. It's a bunch of colored sugars, syrup and milk. People paying $5 a piece. Just make it and smile. It's more profitable than an Americano all day long.

ETA: I also told him it's a perfect time to make a connection with the guests. He told me that I was weird. Yep, I might be, but the DM loves it. People are happy. Weird is ok.
That's all frapps--money in a cup.

Annnnnd now the unicorn Frappuccino groupies come swarming in-

The girl that works in starbucks told me she had this girl that wanted one of those "unicorn shake thingys"

So she is like one unicorn Frappuccino

And the girl has a complete melt down over how she doesn't want coffee in it....

After explaining it to her, she makes her drink and you think end of story right?

She calls out the drink and the girl was like you mean unicorn shake...o_O

Wanted to share the sign my team made ;O
oU86dLa.jpg

The sour part is what scares me the most, I'll try it, but not sure if I'll enjoy it.

You all have no idea what kind of shape my store is in. I swear if we don't run out of the ingredients before Monday for this unicorn frapp, I will eat my shoe.

(I will have the STL get me some more pens. Great idea. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back