Archived Starbucks unicorn frapp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sampled it without the blue drizzle, and it was actually pretty good. Kind of like a mango vanilla shake. Would have been good with liquor in it. :)

We have plenty left. It wasn't too busy. We had a lot of dads buying them for their girls on their way home from work. I made them take a photo and text it over to them. A good day at Starbucks. :)

Last edited:
I bought it, tasted like melted sour tropical bubblegum.
It was ok.

Every single one that I made tonight went on instagram. Pretty much took the photo at the hand-off point. There was one little girl, around 7 years old, dressed in a purple princess dress, who's mom took a photo of her holding her drink next to our giant Unicorn Frapp photo sign. Super cute.

After my fifth phone call in one hour, I told FRO to just tell everyone that we had it if they wanted to be transferred to SBX. At one point, we had the GSTL taking orders. It was like frappy hour, but full price. Day 4 was as busy as Day 2 for some reason.

That Unicorn Frap (minus the blue) would be lovely with a high quality white rum blended in.
:)

Sounds like a nice drink. I might be ordering that Mermaid Water on my vacation next month. MMMM.

After we had run out of ingredients, a woman came up demanding we call surrounding stores to find one still making unicorn frapps.
My SBTL said we couldn't do that because 1) we didn't have numbers for other stores 2) we had a line of people ordering OTHER DRINKS that we were helping.
She stormed out telling her young child that we were 'too lazy to do our jobs'.
Yeh, keep telling your kid that.

Katy perry spit it out

katy-perry-starbucks-unicorn-frappe-instagram__oPt.jpg

Katy Perry Spits Out Starbucks’ Unicorn Frappuccino After One Sip

My store had enough to get through a day and a half. I never tried it, but I'm not one for frapps except the occasional chai frapp maybe once a year. I'm an iced coffee gal.

This one lady severly stressed me out. She was videoing and like interviewing her daughters, while they were waiting for the drink. She kept swinging over to me and I was so stressed because it was such a mess behind the counter. I had a sanitizer bottle on there, it was a mess, and the steam wand wasn't clean. I figured if it went viral, I'd get fired lol

This one lady severly stressed me out. She was videoing and like interviewing her daughters, while they were waiting for the drink. She kept swinging over to me and I was so stressed because it was such a mess behind the counter. I had a sanitizer bottle on there, it was a mess, and the steam wand wasn't clean. I figured if it went viral, I'd get fired lol

Tell her you have a sag card and will need to be paid for that work in front of camera.. That usually shuts that shit down quick.

we had the Starbucks down the street call us & say "stop sending people down here we don't have it" I said I'll tell the TL we were out on the 1st day

Last edited:
After we had run out of ingredients, a woman came up demanding we call surrounding stores to find one still making unicorn frapps.
My SBTL said we couldn't do that because 1) we didn't have numbers for other stores 2) we had a line of people ordering OTHER DRINKS that we were helping.
She stormed out telling her young child that we were 'too lazy to do our jobs'.
Yeh, keep telling your kid that.
at least you were not called a bitch over a water cup (one of the GSA's was)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back