Archived Starbucks unicorn frapp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaborate .... We made a crap-ton yesterday.

Video is down unless I am missing something? If anyone is "losing it" over making a frapp, they clearly have not ever had any real issues in their lives (or have never had kids - they'll do that to you).
We're out of powders.
The video is a kid--looks about 16.

We're out of powders.
The video is a kid--looks about 16.

I don't think that we are out yet. I'll know in about an hour.

Can I interest anyone in a toasted coconut cold brew? I do believe that we have sold exactly 3 of those, total.

We might not have enough to make the weekend (which wouldn't break my heart, really).
Re: toasted coconut cold brew - only a few takers.
The problem is the toasted coconut syrup - it's got this artificial/chemical after-taste that the regular coconut syrup never had & the strong flavor of the cold brew only magnifies it.
Blecch.

Drink up

anigif_sub-buzz-10997-1492613625-26.gif

Tried one today. It tasted a lot better than I thought it would at first.

Then it ended with a blend of the leftover whipped cream and syrup. I don't think I've ever had that much sugar in so little time.

TBH, it wasn't any more complicated than any other frapp.

TBH, it wasn't any more complicated than any other frapp.

It's not necessarily that it's difficult to make, or that it more complicated. It's the extra step or two that make it cumbersome. And the fact that you need a gravity bottle just for the color shit is annoying especially when you have to make more.

Sure you can think of it as someone ordering a complex caramel frappuccino with extra caramel. But it's the volume. It's not usual for 18 people to order the same drink. [there's a festival going on, rip all baristas]

So in the end [and tl;dr I guess]. It's not that it's more difficult or more complicated. It's just annoying.

Less annoying for me than s'mores or CRCF. Definitely boosted sales, though. But yeah, there were lots of multiple orders which can be challenging.

Starbucks must be giddy about the popularity. I know they are having a bit of a hard time so I bet they'll do this again.

Less annoying for me than s'mores or CRCF. Definitely boosted sales, though. But yeah, there were lots of multiple orders which can be challenging.

Oh god s'mores. I think it's coming back this year. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back