Suggestions!

I’m an seasonal TM I started around early October so I’ve been here about a month now and was wondering what are the odds they’ll keep me I’m really interested in staying on after the holidays so around January. Should I go talk to HR around the end of December or see if someone approaches me first?

I’m an seasonal TM I started around early October so I’ve been here about a month now and was wondering what are the odds they’ll keep me I’m really interested in staying on after the holidays so around January. Should I go talk to HR around the end of December or see if someone approaches me first?

I'll say in my years experience even the best didn't stay. You can mention you want to stay but it won't guarantee a spot.

If you were at my store , showing interest to stay itself guarantee that they will keep you . Seasonal TMs are not staying past a week now a a days in my store (atleast in market). Last month I have seen atleast 5 new TMs in market and 3 already quit and yesterday one more was ncns. So out of 5 till now only one survives . I would keep that tm who shows up and does their best ( even if not as much as expected) .

I preferred the tan jean style khakis from J.C. Penney, better fit than regular jeans plus I have a mild gut and the tan ones make me look and feel skinnier. Too much beer in the '60s and '70s.

I'll say in my years experience even the best didn't stay. You can mention you want to stay but it won't guarantee a spot.
Yeah I know, I’m just gonna try and if not try to come back when they’re hiring non seasonal and see if I have a shot then since I’ll already be trained. Thanks tho!

Two years ago, we kept 2 seasonal TMs. Last year, we kept a bunch. If they let you go, check in occasionally. They typically start hiring again in March

Back