Archived Super Green Steritech Visit ahhh yaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say we got almost perfect on the Steritech visit today, on to the next round of worrying when they come in again. My LODS always freak out when they come in and I think its hilarious. We have the same guy come in for our audits each time and I always just have casual talk for a while with him when hes checking.

On another note, what would you guys do if you were leadership and the CTL was going to be out for a while and you had 2 PAs and 1 market TM all with open availability. Would you have 1 PA do ALL opening shifts leaving the other PA with 2 opening shifts and 3 closing shifts or would you try to split it up, say PA 1 gets 3 openings one week, PA 2 gets 4, than next week you reverse it so they are both there about half the time. I suggested doing the second option where both PAs are there during the morning which makes sense so both can know whats going on and be involved. We shall see what happens but I feel like im going to get screwed....again...

Maybe its just me but I think its sort of unfair to have one PA do 5 openings and the other only do 2, even if I was the one getting 5 openings.

Last edited:
Our store was green for over 2 years running I think. I only worked in food sometimes though.

Ya in 1 1/2 years of pfresh we have been green =). Im not sure how you actually fail though considering what they look for.

Ya in 1 1/2 years of pfresh we have been green =). Im not sure how you actually fail though considering what they look for.

Simple. You have idiot BR TM's that don't pull meat and put them in their properly designed areas, despite the labeling telling them where each type goes. Or you have one of the other PA's / substitutes not refill / date Sanitizer bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back