suspension

Two of my team mates got into an argument. I think one touched the other during it. OM rolled up on one guy screaming obscenities to the other. Will they both be terminated, or will i see them both next week?

Two of my team mates got into an argument. I think one touched the other during it. OM rolled up on one guy screaming obscenities to the other. Will they both be terminated, or will i see them both next week?
Whichever one touched the other is for sure gone. If that isnt the same as the screamer, then the context will be considered by HR but in a vacuum the one shouting obscenities is gone too (again assuming they arent the same person).

Immature. They need to grow up and learn to face pressure and bullshit. Likely they both will be toast. In my entire working life I have never witnessed shit like that. Not once. On the floor conflict resolution? Walk away, gather your thoughts and calm down.

Immature. They need to grow up and learn to face pressure and bullshit. Likely they both will be toast. In my entire working life I have never witnessed shit like that. Not once. On the floor conflict resolution? Walk away, gather your thoughts and calm down.
seen It 3 times in the 3 years I’ve been there

Its about 75% Packing which is full of women that are all cooped up together close enough to gossip all day.

We had a few hot heads at the store, short fuses. One of them was a back room guy, rather pleasant and entertaining but he had a problem with the sauce and perhaps the smoke. Some surmised he'd gulp copious amounts of Jack prior to the shift then spark up a doobie in the parking lot.

The Mavericks with Jim Lauderdale are terrific. Proud Mary, Lodi, Jambalaya.
Damn, The Mavericks, that takes me back! Loved them. 90s Country is the best country! Clint Black, Vince Gill, Brooks & Dunn, Martina McBride, Lorri Morgan, Wade Hayes, George Strait, Alan Jackson...good stuff.

Back