Archived target.com/viewschedule issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did screen shot it last week when I was able to get in, so I have it, I just wanted to make sure it hadn't changed & check next week since ours hasn't been posted in the pharmacy yet. Now I'm getting a system error.

My problem is it asked me to change my password which I did then I click change password and it sits there dead

It was working for me yesterday. Today, it isn't.

Lol.

Morons.

When I log into it, there's just no information. The header is just "Hi !", and there is no "Home" option like there usually is, nor are my schedules listed. I have my schedule from the in-store sheet, but that one is never updated until the start of a new week. Bleh.

Target's tech teams(other than the iOS people) are equivalent to Comcast. Missed time frames, bad service, and unexplainable outages.

I was so excited when I found this thread as I didn't even realize I could see my schedule from home. Even though I always write my schedule down, I still double check it every day (call me OCD). :p So I tried it on Monday, it worked just fine... tried again today, now I get the big red HI header and no schedule. o_O

I was so excited when I found this thread as I didn't even realize I could see my schedule from home. Even though I always write my schedule down, I still double check it every day (call me OCD). :p So I tried it on Monday, it worked just fine... tried again today, now I get the big red HI header and no schedule. o_O
Here is the correct thread for schedules viewing.
How to Check Your Schedule Online | The Break Room

Another Sunday...Another "Hi" and no schedule. Mine hasn't worked for a couple of weeks now from home. I haven't bothered to check it out at work because ours is always available in paper form. Prior to that, I never had a problem since the option first became available. It's a problem especially today because I'm out of town and would like to know when I'm scheduled before I return. The last thing I want to do is run to the store only to find out that I wasn't needed for another day or so. I suppose I'll have to call the store long distance to get somebody to check for me. Ironically, when I reported it to our assistant HR person, she said that she wasn't aware of such an issue and that I was the only team member that had mentioned it to her. But she didn't offer to help, either. Maybe it's me?

Another Sunday...Another "Hi" and no schedule. Mine hasn't worked for a couple of weeks now from home. I haven't bothered to check it out at work because ours is always available in paper form. Prior to that, I never had a problem since the option first became available. It's a problem especially today because I'm out of town and would like to know when I'm scheduled before I return. The last thing I want to do is run to the store only to find out that I wasn't needed for another day or so. I suppose I'll have to call the store long distance to get somebody to check for me. Ironically, when I reported it to our assistant HR person, she said that she wasn't aware of such an issue and that I was the only team member that had mentioned it to her. But she didn't offer to help, either. Maybe it's me?

No lazy HR person she is probably related to the ETL we have who won't put in tickets for the 6 MyDevices sitting o his desk. "I will work on the tomorrow." is what he has told us for three weeks now.

Why when viewing on MyTime, some if my shifts have my store number in red and some shifts have it in black? Just curious :)

Why when viewing on MyTime, some if my shifts have my store number in red and some shifts have it in black? Just curious :)

Black is any shifts you have in your workcenter i believe, and the ones in red are shifts outside of your official workcenter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back