MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

My store received them today. Well, for registry that is. Not sure when we will get the ones for sales floor

ive been carrying two devices since we started testing them lol. actually 3 if you consider the walkie.. its awesome. the itouches are great for people on the SF but other depts they are still working on them for other teams like BR and plano

My store got the Team Member iPods about a month ago, earlier this week we got the Gift Registry iPods, we started with 6 but 2 have already been stolen by guests.

We just got our registry devices, but we're still waiting on the ones for the sales floor.

When we get the MyDevices, do we keep all the PDAs and LPDAs or just the 9200s? My store doesn't have enough 9200s for all the process teams.

We just got our registry devices, but we're still waiting on the ones for the sales floor.

When we get the MyDevices, do we keep all the PDAs and LPDAs or just the 9200s? My store doesn't have enough 9200s for all the process teams.

The LPDAs will be recalled. See below.

Will the current PDA alerts be phased out and all alerts go to redwire? Also does this guest alerts have anything to do with sales force?

PDA/LPDA alerts will be eventually phased out and then go dark. At that point, the remaining MC9200's (MC70/LPDA's will be recalled eventually) in the stores will not receive alerts, only the iPod's will. Guest Alerts will be tasked upon workcenter roles, so TM's logged in as a Salesfloor TM will be the primary receiver of alerts for guest assistance.

My store got the Team Member iPods about a month ago, earlier this week we got the Gift Registry iPods, we started with 6 but 2 have already been stolen by guests.

We got ours, and my GSTL and I are excited because the old scanners we have are crap. But this is what scares me about these. We'll be lucky if we ever see these again after we give them out!

they are so easy to sit down. the current holsters are very tight (thats what she said) and you have to use two hands to get them out. Ive been just sticking it in my pocket.. but its very easy to sit them down and forget them. currently you can download apps and listen to music on them too. I wonder how long before they block all of that stuff.. pretty surprised that they even have access to apps. Its fun to take pics of people and make it your screen shot too though

I have mixed feelings about them. As much as I love new toys, I would miss being able to use NOP when pushing CAFs or re-shop.

honestly they are wonderful for the salesfloor the more you use it the more you like it. just a lot of kinks to work out right now. the training sucks so you basically have to figure things out. making labels and signs is confusing

If the devices allow us to customize our screens (in other words, certain apps are on your first page)... then these could be great. If they are just a default list of apps and you have to scroll down pages to do shit, it'll be awful.

From what I have heard, it will all be one app, then all of the functions in that one app.

If the devices allow us to customize our screens (in other words, certain apps are on your first page)... then these could be great. If they are just a default list of apps and you have to scroll down pages to do shit, it'll be awful.

From what I have heard, it will all be one app, then all of the functions in that one app.
Still sounds like I have to scroll through a bunch of stuff I don't need. I need a clean interface, but sadly being an Apple product I don't hold out much hope.

Back