MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

For TMs doing RIGS, are you running into this problem:

I scan a Task List RIG item/location. I then see the location next to it is empty, so I Research that item next and input the quantity. The Task List will then ask for the previous RIG item again and will scan as if I hadn't done it the first time. I input that quantity again and it will then clear off the Task List. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.

I scan a Task List RIG item/location. I then see the location next to it is empty, so I Research that item next and input the quantity. The Task List will then ask for the previous RIG item again and will scan as if I hadn't done it the first time. I input that quantity again and it will then clear off the Task List. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.

yes it happens almost daily now. along with several other minor annoyances that keep popping up which are prolly corporate related and not specific to the myDevice/zebra

I love how they now have all these different apps. Whatever happened to the whole "everything must be in myWork" attitude.

Also, Unison Team Member is just one letter off from a word you would not expect corporate to make an app about.

IbZXbTz.jpg

I really wanna know what Unison Team Member is.

I am not looking forward to seeing what myDriveUp is. Probably more crap for lazy assholes.

From what I've heard, backroom apps should eventually be moved into Move. (PackAndShip, Recieve, and Whatever the SFS/SPU Picking app is)

IbZXbTz.jpg

I am not looking forward to seeing what myDriveUp is. Probably more crap for lazy assholes.

MyDriveUp is already being piloted in a few stores. You place an order online and when you get to the store a TM uses the app to scan out your items and brings them directly to your car. You park at the curb of the building.

Also thanks for rotating and cropping. Totally slipped my mind

Last edited:
I could log into unison, it asked for TM number I just don't necessarily want to have my TMnum associated with something it's not supposed to be.

IbZXbTz.jpg

I'm worried about Same Day Delivery.

From what I've heard, backroom apps should eventually be moved into Move. (PackAndShip, Recieve, and Whatever the SFS/SPU Picking app is)
MyFA

How do we get these apps on our Zebra's ? As an Instock Team Member I really want that RFID app on my Zebra.

Yep.

bigal - they have to write the app first or port it over to android which check point may not want to do or spot doesn't want to pay for. Yet..

How do we get these apps on our Zebra's ? As an Instock Team Member I really want that RFID app on my Zebra.
You don't. Apps are managed by the mydevice team. They decide what stores/devices get certain apps. Our regular zebras unfortunately don't have the rfid app.

Last edited:
Back