MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

We did a 45m test and it did what it's supposed to. If you see different, pm me a device id and when it happened and I'll track it down. Maybe it is a specific app combo?

This was working properly at my store today too. Nice to not have to login again because the sun is glaring and you can't get a guest's barcode to scan so you have to switch to MyGo and furiously login into it.

My guess is the problem is the apps being open in the background when placed on a charger and then when a new team member logs into one app and then resumes a different app that was already running in the background calls its on-resume to validate with acorn except the user it was using is expired and requests reauth which forces a logoff.
This I think is right. @mobileFellow

Try opening an app, signing in, placing device on charger, opening new app, signing in, waiting 45mins, signing in to first app.

This was working properly at my store today too. Nice to not have to login again because the sun is glaring and you can't get a guest's barcode to scan so you have to switch to MyGo and furiously login into it.

if it's DUP, tap "complete order". the camera will open up, and in the top right corner there will be 3 dots. click that, then select "scanner not working". give it a sec and it'll complete the order and prompt for guest signature. faster than going into myGo, even if you're already logged in.

if it's DUP, tap "complete order". the camera will open up, and in the top right corner there will be 3 dots. click that, then select "scanner not working". give it a sec and it'll complete the order and prompt for guest signature. faster than going into myGo, even if you're already logged in.

Thank you. That's useful information to know. Very useful.

Has anyone tried and print a defect label but then it doesn't actually print? Like the printer makes a quick sound but doesnt do anything? If so, what do you do? My receiver told me just to defect out again and see if the sticker prints, which it does, but doesnt this mess up the inventory count?

Has anyone tried and print a defect label but then it doesn't actually print? Like the printer makes a quick sound but doesnt do anything? If so, what do you do? My receiver told me just to defect out again and see if the sticker prints, which it does, but doesnt this mess up the inventory count?
Luckily I only have this when I’m overriding toss, so I just toss the shit out after it tries to print

if it's salvage or toss, just throw it in the bin. ESIM and I believe CRC too you have no choice but to reprint the label since it needs a sticker. if it's a high value item you could go back into audit and adjust it back up if you're so inclined

are you printing stickers from POS or from a myDevice? i don't know of a way to reprint a defective sticker from the myDevice, but i'll try something out tomorrow and update

POS:
k8 - sort stuff
login
k1 - reprint ticket
scan the item
the sticker will reprint

are you printing stickers from POS or from a myDevice? i don't know of a way to reprint a defective sticker from the myDevice, but i'll try something out tomorrow and update

POS:
k8 - sort stuff
login
k1 - reprint ticket
scan the item
the sticker will reprint
K1 hasn’t worked since I started working 2 years ago and that won’t reprint a defective sticker even if it does

Awesome. And, just to let you know the alerts were working in MyAlerts today. We're back to being able to see new alerts and how long ago they came in. They are also popping up on the screen again when we're in another app. Thank you for the fast fix.

myDay u mean right? We put the banner popup into myDay, so they pop over any app and fixed the display of the alert time. myAlerts n myComm will start disappearing shortly.

Absolutely annoyed to have to login, again, to go from Mywork to move and, again, to Audit. Not worth the time it takes to fix on-hands or capacities if I have to login twice for each change. Log in, change capacity in My work, log in to Audit, change on-hand, log back in to My work, rinse and repeat.
Don't forget when you flip from Audit to myWork and the scanner stops working.

Back