MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Anyone think the devices updated to Android Oreo? They seem different.. Like the switch when your taking an item is fucked up now which makes me think the system changed.
It's a known thing, if you call 701 the automated voice talks about it; we are still running 6.0.1 android (I checked today)

Has anyone been backstocking and notice a different items appears after scanning the backroom location? This happened to me several times that I noticed. I would scan an item, then scan the BR location, and then on the screen where I enter the quantity it was showing a different DPCI and the item description was a pressure cooker. I'm not sure if I caught it every time.. who knows how many pressure cookers the system thinks are in my backroom aisle.

I should also add that after backstocking each item it went to the screen when a search doesn't yield any results instead of back to the product screen.

Yeah, I've had that...back in February/March. If it's still going on then they really, really need to fix that error. I had that error both with backstocking something and with pulling something out for a guest.

Has anyone been backstocking and notice a different items appears after scanning the backroom location? This happened to me several times that I noticed. I would scan an item, then scan the BR location, and then on the screen where I enter the quantity it was showing a different DPCI and the item description was a pressure cooker. I'm not sure if I caught it every time.. who knows how many pressure cookers the system thinks are in my backroom aisle.

I should also add that after backstocking each item it went to the screen when a search doesn't yield any results instead of back to the product screen.

This also happens when you tie a pog.. it will pop up a different pog first. Hopefully everyone is paying attention to their screens as they are doing anything on the devices!

I'm glad people are willing to use it, the better part about the newer way, is that if one store reports it, once it's fixed, it'll be fixed for all stores.
Ahhh yes I guess the downfall of not being immediate is evened out with knowing you’re helping the whole chain

Unfortunately, it takes weeks for stuff to be fixed that way since it's going to mySupport.
My “case” was resolved in hours, but it’s still not fixed. I guess it takes time.
I'm glad people are willing to use it, the better part about the newer way, is that if one store reports it, once it's fixed, it'll be fixed for all stores.
That’s good. I’m also glad they have incorrect pricing in mysupport.

My “case” was resolved in hours, but it’s still not fixed. I guess it takes time.

That’s good. I’m also glad they have incorrect pricing in mysupport.
I always love when it’s a target brand item with the price on the tag but still rings up wrong. My favorite was just recently we got those RE ottomans for BTC for 16.99 which said it on the tag and then they did a price change to 17.00 but I can’t change the tag obviously

I always love when it’s a target brand item with the price on the tag but still rings up wrong. My favorite was just recently we got those RE ottomans for BTC for 16.99 which said it on the tag and then they did a price change to 17.00 but I can’t change the tag obviously
Submit an incorrect pricing issue in myhelp— it should be what the tag says

Does anyone know are NOF cases supposed to be marked resolved so quickly (within hours) and then they just take a while to fix or did it glitch and should I resubmit>

There's Cheetos for 50 cents each on the bag but they increased the price to 75 cents. Do they even look at the product? LOL

Has anyone else been having issues when Move wants an item that is backstocked in an assortment or a pre-filled shipper? While setting BTS salesplanners Move has wanted me to pull cartons out of an assortment casepack and individual items pulled out of a pre-filled shipper, then asked for the shipper too. These packages were backstocked using the pic label on the box so I'm not sure why it wanted me to pull each individual item instead of just the whole box. Additionally, when it wanted cartons from the assortment, none of the "cartons" or bags that product is in have barcodes. Only barcodes I can scan are the pic label or UPC barcode but move doesn't want any of these. I've ended up having to manually pull these items to get the entire shipper or assortment

Has anyone else been having issues when Move wants an item that is backstocked in an assortment or a pre-filled shipper? While setting BTS salesplanners Move has wanted me to pull cartons out of an assortment casepack and individual items pulled out of a pre-filled shipper, then asked for the shipper too. These packages were backstocked using the pic label on the box so I'm not sure why it wanted me to pull each individual item instead of just the whole box. Additionally, when it wanted cartons from the assortment, none of the "cartons" or bags that product is in have barcodes. Only barcodes I can scan are the pic label or UPC barcode but move doesn't want any of these. I've ended up having to manually pull these items to get the entire shipper or assortment
Yes! I didn't know what to do so I talked with my closing TL and she sent our AP ETL over to help for whatever reason and he didn't know and she blamed it on me saying I pulled the wrong batch :/

I’m tired of having to reboot my device ever hour because it starts slowing down & lagging. Can we go back to whatever previous version of crapdroid we were on?

I would done a take on the shipper to bypass the issue. Then, go back into move.

Back