MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

The mydevice BOL started 2 days ago. You’re no longer supposed to use sweep application. It was in the stores weekly. All rev log processes are now able to be processed on the app not on the computer. The BOLs are different and give the DC a barcode to acknowledge the sweeps.
I went to use the myDevice BOL today but I couldn't because we were doing a merch transfer to the D.C. (the 'create mydevice bol' button under the transfer was blank) so i couldn't process it without using the old sweep application. Wonder if it got created under a older version of revlog.

Has anyone heard if the issue where the correct SFQ doesn't show up in EXF if you scan items one too quickly right after another is ever going to be fixed, or if they're even aware of it? It's getting really frustrating having to scan things 8-10 times or backing out and back into EXF every time to get the correct number to show.

(steps to reproduct: scan something in EXF, change the SFQ, scan the next item, 99% of the time it'll still show the previous SFQ that you updated instead of the one for the new item you just scanned. If you wait too long, it'll show the correct one, but it's unpredictable.)

Anyone have problems with items having NO price. Like not 0.00 or 0.01. Literally there is no price the area is blank.
I had that on Sunday. It was a guest buying a toy for their small child who was exceptionally well behaved. One of the blind bag type of toys that’s probably $5-10. I asked the little girl how old she was and she got shy and half hid behind her mom but smiled and held up two fingers and whispered two. It was the sweetest thing! So I told mom two dollars sounded good to me and asked if she agreed. She was shocked and said yeah! Sold! To the cutie patootie for $2 and a high five 😊

You click the three dots and under vendor credit is create bol. Then you attach the other merch transfer to this bol.
So doing "create transfer" then filling it out, then going under "create bol" will allow you to ship that transfer?

I had that on Sunday. It was a guest buying a toy for their small child who was exceptionally well behaved. One of the blind bag type of toys that’s probably $5-10. I asked the little girl how old she was and she got shy and half hid behind her mom but smiled and held up two fingers and whispered two. It was the sweetest thing! So I told mom two dollars sounded good to me and asked if she agreed. She was shocked and said yeah! Sold! To the cutie patootie for $2 and a high five 😊
I love this. Surprise and delight is the best feeling as a GSTM, watching their face light up

Is there a certain way to process store to store transfer? We received a transfer but none of the product updates in on our hand; and receive wants a move ID but I don’t see one.

I believe if you've got merchandise to sweep back, yes you need the transfer created first. The bol will only have recycleables unless you also attach a transfer.

Yes you create transfer first and make sure you hit done and not just back out of it. Also any transfer created before the role our need to be completed on the sweeps application on the computer. The Revlog page on workbench wall you right through it.

Is there a certain way to process store to store transfer? We received a transfer but none of the product updates in on our hand; and receive wants a move ID but I don’t see one.

The store that sent it should have provided you with the information to receive the product. The new BOL process prints a scannable BOL too so it’s super easy.

Look at what 0.2 Target stores will get and we will never see them again.
PlayfulImaginativeDutchsmoushond-small.gif

It would be a lot better to use the technology found on the side of computer cases that have screens built in. I would rather see the actual products inside with a full screen video on details about the products inside. Maybe combine it with touchscreen technology so when you touch the screen the lights inside of the cooler get really bright (since there would be no backlight) so you can see easier and select products.

Last edited:

Not my pic but this keyboard appeared on a myDevice I used today. It was atrocious, the tab button is in the space you usually would press to get to the special characters and numbers, I can only type my password via muscle memory and it did not help that there was one character that was physically not on the keyboard so I couldn't even log in. @taytay This is a glitch right? They aren't ditching gboard?

View attachment 8602

Not my pic but this keyboard appeared on a myDevice I used today. It was atrocious, the tab button is in the space you usually would press to get to the special characters and numbers, I can only type my password via muscle memory and it did not help that there was one character that was physically not on the keyboard so I couldn't even log in. @taytay This is a glitch right? They aren't ditching gboard?

Looks like a TM changed it. I know you can swap colors and a few other things. the keyboards suck enough without this kind of bullshit. I could be wrong about it though. Making things worse seems like something that is the SOP for target.

Anyone have problems with items having NO price. Like not 0.00 or 0.01. Literally there is no price the area is blank.
You have found an item that was supposed to be processed as salvage under the price change app and sent out but it was missed and stayed on the salesfloor.
Solution: tap the yellow price change app and then tap the head on the left side and change NONE to Price change. Now you can scan the item and tell the system you want to remove the item from inventory and salvage it. If a guest wants to buy it you can either sell it to them for the last selling price that is under the 0.00 OR tap do not salvage now and the price will be reduced again and it will ring up that new price at the regis

The blind bag toys are usually 2.99-4.99 each but the one the child had was on clearance for so long that it had gone salvage. You probably overcharged her at 2.00 but if she was happy with that then all is good.

You have found an item that was supposed to be processed as salvage under the price change app and sent out but it was missed and stayed on the salesfloor.
Solution: tap the yellow price change app and then tap the head on the left side and change NONE to Price change. Now you can scan the item and tell the system you want to remove the item from inventory and salvage it. If a guest wants to buy it you can either sell it to them for the last selling price that is under the 0.00 OR tap do not salvage now and the price will be reduced again and it will ring up that new price at the regis

The blind bag toys are usually 2.99-4.99 each but the one the child had was on clearance for so long that it had gone salvage. You probably overcharged her at 2.00 but if she was happy with that then all is good.
Yellow price change app was removed from all zebras. You would have to defect it out as salvage. I’m not sure how they do Price Change now with the yellow price change app gone.

Yellow price change app was removed from all zebras. You would have to defect it out as salvage. I’m not sure how they do Price Change now with the yellow price change app gone.
Used it today. Hasn’t been removed at my store yet.

Salvage and defective are two different processes where the items go to two different places after processed

Used it today. Hasn’t been removed at my store yet.

Salvage and defective are two different processes where the items go to two different places after processed

Not entirely true. Some defected items, like where only the packaging is damaged, go on the salvage pallet same as items that went salvage from clearance without any damage.

As far as I know, salvage and defectives (that print a salvage ticket) go to the same place at least in the store. They go on the salvage pallet and sent to the DC. We don’t separate salvage and defectives (salvage ticketed).

*October 2nd
Is there price change app functions going to be in MyWork 2.0?

View attachment 8602

It's the Zebra enterprise keyboard. It's the default device keyboard.

*October 2nd

Any chance the bug in the new PC will be fixed soon? Assuming they are known. Right now, if a PC item has more than one location only the first location can be activated that day, the second will not activate until the following day. Makes it tricky when you're trying to mark down in Seasonal but the item activates in Sporting Goods instead. Took me three days to be able to clear out all of Bullseye Playground salvage this week.

Back