MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

STS won’t be in recieve anymore?
No and they gave 1 days notice on the new app. It’s a separate app now and gives a lot more data. It’ll show packages inbound to your store, packages that are delivered and not received and over due packages. I guess too many stores are losing packages after they are delivered. Also allows you to receive without the packing slip easier as new test stores are sending packages without slips

No and they gave 1 days notice on the new app. It’s a separate app now and gives a lot more data. It’ll show packages inbound to your store, packages that are delivered and not received and over due packages. I guess too many stores are losing packages after they are delivered. Also allows you to receive without the packing slip easier as new test stores are sending packages without slips
Omg that sounds fantastic esp no packing slips

Omg that sounds fantastic esp no packing slips
Definitely a sweet update but the rollout reiterated that fulfillment TMs should be receiving these packages not GS TMs so my GSTM was annoyed when I told her she still has to process them... we get like 10 a day and we are an extremely slow front end. Small format with a heavy SCO usage and little amount of returns

Definitely a sweet update but the rollout reiterated that fulfillment TMs should be receiving these packages not GS TMs so my GSTM was annoyed when I told her she still has to process them... we get like 10 a day and we are an extremely slow front end. Small format with a heavy SCO usage and little amount of returns
Ah my store has heavy front end and we’re still expected to do it :)

battle between my fulfillment TL and ETL GE

Do you know where to go on workbench to get the details on how to use the app. The front end was asking me about it today. I helped them look but haven't found anything yet. Thankfully its not active yet. I fondly remember when there was any software update there was links we could go to and print out the info with step by step instructions.

i fought like hell to get fulfillment to take back over ship to store and they treated it like they were doing me a favor lol

Do you know where to go on workbench to get the details on how to use the app. The front end was asking me about it today. I helped them look but haven't found anything yet. Thankfully its not active yet. I fondly remember when there was any software update there was links we could go to and print out the info with step by step instructions.
It was on the front page of workbench yesterday on the right hand side under the news/updat crap. If you open the update link it’ll give you a link for STS app guide and you can print that off for your team

i fought like hell to get fulfillment to take back over ship to store and they treated it like they were doing me a favor lol
My old store always had FF do it and it was great because most of them were GS trained and would help out.

Can it be? Did my eyes decieve me!? Set a couple revisions today and when I printed the price accuracy/peg labels.......I only got the labels for the sections that needed to be set! Revision labels!!!!

If this has been a thing for awhile, excuse my excitement. Clearly I don't set revisions often anymore, lol.

Ok, I don’t know if it was a bad network day or the new myDevices we got but one of them are absolute shit. Kept dropping the network and I rebooted at least 7 times because it wouldn’t reconnect. Why can’t anything work smoothly anymore?

Is it a bug or does it take awhile for the system to delete an item from a backroom location after telling it yes we pulled everything out? Cause when i checked it under mywork, it is still located in the system.

I was happy to see that for my region they had updated the Android version on the myDevice and along with it they finally updated the Target app on there.. I have been wanting that for so long

I was happy to see that for my region they had updated the Android version on the myDevice and along with it they finally updated the Target app on there.. I have been wanting that for so long
While I like the target app update... this new android update has slowed down the mydevices so much.... same reason I switched back to iPhone from my pixel 3.... I felt faster than my phone and I didn’t like that

Back