MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Odd, I feel like they are a bit faster since the update, even the TC 51 & 56. We got a lot of TC 57s in, (they are super fast but drop network if you even look at it funny). And I’ve had 0 issues with scanner stopping since the update, too.

Odd, I feel like they are a bit faster since the update, even the TC 51 & 56. We got a lot of TC 57s in, (they are super fast but drop network if you even look at it funny). And I’ve had 0 issues with scanner stopping since the update, too.
I don’t have a problem is I stay in one app but I switch apps a lot and it’ll lag if I try exit an app too fast after opening it or I open the wrong app on accident and try to go home. Any time I try to be fast it lags up but just regular use or if I stay in a single app for a while it seems fine

Did she get found out by corporate or something? Why else would all of her posts be deleted?

Need a menu option to press when guests ask for items that are out of stock or not sold at the store.
1574546227702.png
If there are back room locations, it should simply give a warning.
1574547274499.png
If there are items on the floor, it should let you reset the floor count to 0, and create a suspect task for Specialty TM's, Leaders, and Leads to verify the on hand count.
1574546488779.png
If this button is pressed every time a guest was not able to purchase a product, there can be a better record of missed sales that could have been remedied with an increased OTL, greater DC order quantity, better selection, or anything else of the sort. There's no way for Target to actually know what people want, because they couldn't buy it.

I don't miss Instocks... So much over stock and mis-stock corrected, only to be jacked up again by the next scan. Towels, Tide - He/non He, medications, lamps, lamp shades, toys, phone cases, I-pad cases, etc.

PTM'ing 4-5 tubs/flats of shoes from the BR. My BR TL (at the time) looked at me in disbelief, but I managed to get all that shit out, correctly.

NO THANK YOU. Never again.

I actually like being a DBO. My area looks amazing.

Last edited:
I fully realize that at some point I am going to regret being so "smug." Target will find a way to toss me off a cliff at some point.

aka My area is On Fleek. But I know it is just a candle in the wind.

I don't miss Instocks... So much over stock and mis-stock corrected, only to be jacked up again by the next scan. Towels, Tide - He/non He, medications, lamps, lamp shades, toys, phone cases, I-pad cases, etc.

PTM'ing 4-5 tubs/flats of shoes from the BR. My BR TL (at the time) looked at me in disbelief, but I managed to get all that shit out, correctly.

NO THANK YOU. Never again.

I actually like being a DBO. My area looks amazing.

I can't believe Target use to have 3 dedicated instocks team. After that position got removed, it looked the same if not more fuller.

I can't believe Target use to have 3 dedicated instocks team. After that position got removed, it looked the same if not more fuller.
Then the TMs on your Instocks team weren't very good. We were the ones who kept our sales floor full and caught those who were burning pulls. There was a time under one ETL-Log who complained that my scans would pull four full flats of product out of the back room on Saturdays when I worked. I asked if it all went out, she said yes. So, I responded by saying, then talk to your flow and backroom TMs because they are the ones not pushing correctly and burning batches.

They sucked ass then, cause my store emptied out like the place was fucking looted. The backroom was bursting and the floor was empty like we were about to close.. But no we never did anything useful.. Ok.. If you say so..

Back