Archived Target Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The app won’t take the cvs folks with the black tm discount number.:(
assuming it's added to your target.com account, message the feedback people in the app (profile>give app feedback). they've fixed tons of stuff for me

assuming it's added to your target.com account, message the feedback people in the app (profile>give app feedback). they've fixed tons of stuff for me
I had check the cvs folks profile & pay options. Only the pay side/cartwheel came up & no tm discount:( I will suggest the feedback thing.

I had check the cvs folks profile & pay options. Only the pay side/cartwheel came up & no tm discount:( I will suggest the feedback thing.
if you go to target.com, does your TM discount automatically come up at checkout?

I help then download the app unless I'm on register. Then I let people use my cartwheel. If the guest is nice and seems to not have realized the sale sign was referencing the need for an app, I sympathize enough... And don't like holding up the line. Sometimes I let old people who have flip phones use it too. And one of my coworkers has a flip phone and usually adds her cartwheel things at home and uses a printout of the code, but if she missed something, I give her my phone.

You can access a cartwheel only barcode still btw. When in wallet, tap cartwheel and it shows your list, and from that screen you can hit that barcode in the upper right.

Someone mentioned that we should be showing people cartwheel on a device. We don't typically have enough of them but even if I got my hands on one, I'd still have to log in with my account.. unless there's some other way?

You can access a cartwheel only barcode still btw. When in wallet, tap cartwheel and it shows your list, and from that screen you can hit that barcode in the upper right.

I lied. This is only true in the Android app apparently. Laame of them

maybe it is just me but I couldn't figure out how to get it work with the gift card and self checkout and wallet but wallet and self checkout no problem. I am showing so many people in the next few weeks as almost all my shifts are split shifts where I am half cafe/half self checkout. One of the biggest complaints we get from guests is they don't have their red card and they still want their 5% and the wallet is going to elimate that. I am sure there will be those that say they don't feel comfortable with putting their card in the app but then I will say unfortunately you need to have the app or you're card as sweetly as I can and smile. They do it all the time with cartwheel and I always always gave in and did it because customer service, VIBE, etc. but now I can't lol without a zebra which it is a miracle if the whole front end has 1 or 2 :)

The SCO cashier should be able to log in to Store Mode so you can use both your gift card and Wallet.

The guidelines for giving a REDcard discount manually are :
  • Guest has a temporary REDcard slip from applying and it won’t work in POS.
  • Global system issue and REDcard won’t work in POS.

REDcard discount should not be given if:
  • Guest forgot their REDcard
  • Guest forgot their PIN
    • Advise guest to call the number on the back of their card to reset their PIN
  • REDcard application was declined
  • Guest pressuring to override policy/procedure
  • Any transaction not involving a REDcard
  • General service recovery
    • See Workbench: Service Recovery for acceptable service recovery options to make it right

Had one today.
Scanned after total & it took off TM, cartwheel & redcard discounts in one fell swoop.
If you do it before, and then hit pay it does the same thing.

The only issue I've had is it doesn't want to cooperate with my phone's fingerprint scanner. Every other app I have that uses a fingerprint to log in works just fine except for this one.

I messeged them via the app about the fingerprint issue as I'm having it as well, and they claim to be aware of it.

If you do it before, and then hit pay it does the same thing.

The only issue I've had is it doesn't want to cooperate with my phone's fingerprint scanner. Every other app I have that uses a fingerprint to log in works just fine except for this one.
It works for me on iOS.

Anyone else get the “Invalid #” when you scan it, but it still works perfectly fine after you clear the message?

I am seriously in love with Target Wallet and have been talking it up all day with guests as I'm ringing them up. Of course, for them, I"m saying that it's in the works and to keep their app updated. Or to the guest who was behind me in line when I did my own shopping after my shift, "the TMs have early access to work out the bugs before it's opened up to guests".

I just set it up, it's pretty damn nice. I forgot to try it this morning when I ran into work quick but I really want to try it out.

I messeged them via the app about the fingerprint issue as I'm having it as well, and they claim to be aware of it.

I was having trouble with it too (on Google pixel with Android Oreo/8)! I had to put in my password twice instead. Annoying but still quicker than the alternative. Will be nice when they get it fixed

I used it the other day and it did not take off 10% or the 20% TM discount for the salad I was buying, but the payment did go through. It was only a $5 purchase, but I probably won't be using it.

I used it the other day and it did not take off 10% or the 20% TM discount for the salad I was buying, but the payment did go through. It was only a $5 purchase, but I probably won't be using it.
Did you make sure the ™ discount is on your account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back