Archived Thank You Flow Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of other departments shit on you guys but you do way more work than them. From bailing out Plano, to bulk grabbing carts to covering SF until 2:30 SF actually comes in.

Remember that you guys actually do work. Like unloading the truck and dealing with thousands of boxes a day within unrealistic timeframes. Ignore the haters who can't even lift or biggest task of the day is making lap around the store.

Thank you flow TMs

8FxEa.gif

Normally this could be a good thread, but I can't help but feel like there's a whole lot of sass in between these lines.

OP be like...
O5FK3m2.jpg

Woo, glad I didn't have to audit the tv wall, put two tvs up by myself, revise a valley of sporting goods, help push A carts from the truck for smart huddle, backup cashier, and do some signing today. According to jb08045, all I do is put a peg or two a day and fix a sign.

Reality, I would like to sincerely thank the electronics flow tm for helping me with the 65" tv. I appreciate the teamwork. Thanks! Plus, he's easy on the eyes. : P

Woo, glad I didn't have to audit the tv wall, put two tvs up by myself, revise a valley of sporting goods, help push A carts from the truck for smart huddle, backup cashier, and do some signing today. According to jb08045, all I do is put a peg or two a day and fix a sign.

Reality, I would like to sincerely thank the electronics flow tm for helping me with the 65" tv. I appreciate the teamwork. Thanks! Plus, he's easy on the eyes. : P
That 65" was no joke. Heavier than I've come across in a while. Had to have the PMT help with that one today.

Flow pulls those off the truck and backroom puts them on the wall in my store.

Git gud

Flow pulls those off the truck and backroom puts them on the wall in my store.

Git gud

I call bullshit.
Sure ASANTS but I have never heard of Backroom doing the TV wall.
Maybe helping the signing ninja sure but no way are they doing it on their own.
The whining that would come from that idea would be overwhelming.

How the fuck do you properly audit the TV wall

I printed out the labels and I can't make rhyme nor reason of it. It's so confusing.

There is no flow team.

We are all one...

ONE TEAM ONE DREAM

I call bullshit.
Sure ASANTS but I have never heard of Backroom doing the TV wall.
Maybe helping the signing ninja sure but no way are they doing it on their own.
The whining that would come from that idea would be overwhelming.

And we've finally come to the point where commie calls bullshit. I LOVE IT.

But really you're right though, backroom would likely only be helping put them up. I highly doubt they'd ever actually do the wall themselves, or even be asked to.

Hell, I'd ask about 20 other people to help put TVs up because I know backroom and flow are busy doing their own things

Auditing the TV wall is like doing the vacuum wall.
You use the planogram and a lot of faking it.
Most of the time you can get it right, as long as the last person did.

How the fuck do you properly audit the TV wall

I printed out the labels and I can't make rhyme nor reason of it. It's so confusing.

Use the line listing. Some tv's are f's and some are p's, which is confusing as hell, but it works.

My biggest problem is that anytime a display tv sells, the lod at the time has them just throw a tv up there willy nilly. So today, I found two of the same tv's on the wall.

It's quite the opposite at my store. In fact, POG team often bails out flow by pushing candy/mini or three pallets of toys. As someone who's worked a fair amount of flow in her time, I can safely say I've wanted to strangle all of them at least once.
Heh, are you at my store? Our dedicated MMB pricing member absolutely hates our flow team. I'm right there with her for the most part, my stores flow team is a bunch of frat boys that I'm surprised still work for spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back