Archived The Big & Dandy Plano thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSO WHY WERE THE ESSIE SHIPPERS TOO TALL TO FIT ON THE LOWER SHELVES OF THE COSMETICS FOCAL BEACON WHO PLANS THIS.

Alrighty need some help. In Loreal, there's a lipstick holder for the "pinks". It has lip pencil #105, and the lipstick in it is 135, 140, 580, and I think 251. I cannot for the life of me find the part number for the bullnose sign or the sign that goes in the holder. Anybody know?

Alrighty need some help. In Loreal, there's a lipstick holder for the "pinks". It has lip pencil #105, and the lipstick in it is 135, 140, 580, and I think 251. I cannot for the life of me find the part number for the bullnose sign or the sign that goes in the holder. Anybody know?
Is it a new sign or an old one? I can check tomorrow...

Just out of curiosity, does any plano teams use the Battleship when you set?

Just out of curiosity, does any plano teams use the Battleship when you set?

In the entire time I worked I think I saw the Battleship used twice.
Newer members of plano had no idea how to use it, including the PTL.

I've recently started using it, just for the hell of it. We have like 6 and yesterday they trained some TMs on how to set plans (we were wrapping up outdoor transition and getting a few of BTS seasonal set) and our ETL brought out the Battleships for them to use. I like them to be completely honest.

Can someone take pictures of thee battleships... I'm such a freak but I thought they were an urban legend.

I'll get a pic and upload. They mark out the peg holes so you don't have to count 1,2,3 or a,b,c.

I thought you all were talking about the page of the pog where it shows the coordinates, not an actual tool!
I've never seen one of those! (But I can't say I really want one).

I use them every now and then when I got a heavy peghook POG :cool:

Silly Plano TMs counting/doing ABCs is for suckers :p

Although, I still use my own measuring tape and I get odd looks because my team thinks they are only for trainees :rolleyes:

I use them every now and then when I got a heavy peghook POG :cool:

Silly Plano TMs counting/doing ABCs is for suckers :p

Although, I still use my own measuring tape and I get odd looks because my team thinks they are only for trainees :rolleyes:
I only use a tape measure when its a blank space. I do still abc/123. But I didn't get to do POGs regularly enough to get my own pattern down. Just salesplanners in Market and then I just set the height based on the product since we never assigned the endcaps properly (still don't)

I'm not gonna lie I'd totally use one of those if I set pogs regularly, I lose track of my counting sometimes and it'd be nice to have it laid out in front of me. I think my store has some in the fixture room but I've never seen anyone use one.

I'm not gonna lie I'd totally use one of those if I set pogs regularly, I lose track of my counting sometimes and it'd be nice to have it laid out in front of me. I think my store has some in the fixture room but I've never seen anyone use one.
I do lose track a lot. If I count too fast or someone interrupts, like guests "45, 46, 47—" "Excuse me" "*internally* FUCK!!!" "Yes ma'am?" :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back