Archived The Big & Dandy Plano thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you take them off just to clean, or are they moving?!?
Ours condensed to just one section. 4 fixtures on four shelves, the other two left. Forgot to take a picture. In my 4 years there I have never seen them move and I had to be the one to do it, lol.

Ours condensed to just one section. 4 fixtures on four shelves, the other two left. Forgot to take a picture. In my 4 years there I have never seen them move and I had to be the one to do it, lol.

We did Soup today too. Our Campbells sections reduced from three to two... same as you, in four years, first time having to take any out. We only use three fixtures per section (six left on shelves, three I have to find a place for in the Fixture Room). Those fixtures aren't small either, and I know that the ever thoughtful HQ POG Planning team will work them back into the aisle in a year.

Question regarding REVisions.
Is anyone else getting the .90 and .99 shelf and peg locations?
This seems to be a new way they've worked out doing the line listing adjustments. Instead of just changing the location of what's changing, they add .90 (unchanged items) and .99 (rev item) to the ends of the locations. This changes the sequence sometimes.

Example:

Original shelf locations would be: 1-1-1, 1-1-2, 1-1-3, 1-1-4...
Revision, they added a new item to the shelf: 1-1-1.90, 1-1-2.99, 1-1-3.90, 1-1-4.90, 1-1-5.90

1-1-2.99 being the addition. So, the .99 is added to point that out. all the .90 are unchanged items from the initial POG.

We used to only have to throw up shelf strips if something on that shelf changed and only new peg labels for what changed (because they got the .## addition only). So the sequencing didn't change just that one peg. 1-P1-1, 1-P1-2, 1-P1-3.01, 1-P1-4...

Question regarding REVisions.
Is anyone else getting the .90 and .99 shelf and peg locations?
This seems to be a new way they've worked out doing the line listing adjustments. Instead of just changing the location of what's changing, they add .90 (unchanged items) and .99 (rev item) to the ends of the locations. This changes the sequence sometimes.

Example:

Original shelf locations would be: 1-1-1, 1-1-2, 1-1-3, 1-1-4...
Revision, they added a new item to the shelf: 1-1-1.90, 1-1-2.99, 1-1-3.90, 1-1-4.90, 1-1-5.90

1-1-2.99 being the addition. So, the .99 is added to point that out. all the .90 are unchanged items from the initial POG.

We used to only have to throw up shelf strips if something on that shelf changed and only new peg labels for what changed (because they got the .## addition only). So the sequencing didn't change just that one peg. 1-P1-1, 1-P1-2, 1-P1-3.01, 1-P1-4...
Yes, that was mention in another thread. It is very annoying when you are doing ad setup & the labels don't match.

So we're keeping the soup fixtures? There isn't a part number anywhere either.
Yeah no part number. But they likely already sent replacement soup label cards, right. That's the indication they stay. Even if they don't, it would make sense to try and work them into your POG, if you have them.

I received new ones, but I didn't get all the ones I needed, so I used some old ones.

We didn't recieve any of the new fixtures. But I bet their in that signing pallet we got yesterday that conveniently was sent to the wrong store. Who knows. Apparently the signing for many of my planograms never arrive.

Yeah no part number. But they likely already sent replacement soup label cards, right. That's the indication they stay. Even if they don't, it would make sense to try and work them into your POG, if you have them.
I've got a HUGE stack and another stack half the size. So they stay. I'll squeeze them in my trailer somewhere. Don't trust them to not get ruined in the fixture room.

Can't wait to deal with that Monday, as I doubt we'll get there by tomorrow afternoon. Silly kids keep holding me back and we're all in the same three aisles so its impossible to block them out.

We didn't recieve any of the new fixtures. But I bet their in that signing pallet we got yesterday that conveniently was sent to the wrong store. Who knows. Apparently the signing for many of my planograms never arrive.
Mysupport it and/or order through SAP based on the numbers on the POG printout. Eventually they might send what you need. But you want to be able to speak to trying to get it in if someone asks why its not there...

I kept the soup fixtures we took down just so I had them if we need them next time. I didn't get my new soup cards though. This week was a disaster. I didn't get the right amount of hours to begin with and I had someone not there half the week and nobody to fill those hours. When I left I only had 2 POG's not set though so I guess it could be worse.

Did your teams finish the grocery workload? We are supposed to start btc on Monday. Our tl wanted us to tie everything so he could pull it all, which turned into a nightmare especially when the time to clock out before 40 hrs came.

Did your teams finish the grocery workload? We are supposed to start btc on Monday. Our tl wanted us to tie everything so he could pull it all, which turned into a nightmare especially when the time to clock out before 40 hrs came.
We finished all but coffee. It said 14 hours so we didn't even attempt it. I will do that on Monday.
Do you have a bunch of stuff left to push then?

there is and all hit 40 hours. started wednesday. our tl didn't set anything though, he never does. unless it's in domestics... lol. but pulling everything and leaving it for us to push somewhere, anywhere but the pull line for truck the next day.. sucks

but i hate my etl, he's an ass-wagon. let him deal with that and the tl

I have to say, Coffee sucked really bad this year. I had a bad day. I broke more pusher than I can count trying to move them. I had to push the whole batch by myself, which would be fine, if I didnt have guest after guest needing help. Our new TL convinced our STL to set mini for us however, which make me think there may have beeen something in the brownies I just ate.... I have been at 40 for the last several weeks and have never had such as hard time keeping on schedule :(

On a related note: Has anyone transitioned from the clear pushers to the newer black pusher from the deoderant set? Those would be great for coffee and spices. I dont have a better description than black pusher, sorry if you dont know what im talking about. Please MySupport any questions you have about my post

I have to say, Coffee sucked really bad this year. I had a bad day. I broke more pusher than I can count trying to move them. I had to push the whole batch by myself, which would be fine, if I didnt have guest after guest needing help. Our new TL convinced our STL to set mini for us however, which make me think there may have beeen something in the brownies I just ate.... I have been at 40 for the last several weeks and have never had such as hard time keeping on schedule :(

On a related note: Has anyone transitioned from the clear pushers to the newer black pusher from the deoderant set? Those would be great for coffee and spices. I dont have a better description than black pusher, sorry if you dont know what im talking about. Please MySupport any questions you have about my post
We put the black pushers on our spices, though a few weren't ideal. The bottles so small almost got popped in the face by them giving away and the pusher popping out and spices flying everywhere.

there is and all hit 40 hours. started wednesday. our tl didn't set anything though, he never does. unless it's in domestics... lol. but pulling everything and leaving it for us to push somewhere, anywhere but the pull line for truck the next day.. sucks

but i hate my etl, he's an ass-wagon. let him deal with that and the tl
That sounds horrible. I can't even imagine.

We got rid of all pushers in that aisle and use sticky dividers. It's so much easier then dealing with broken pushers all the time. Plus if coffee spills out all over the place it's easier to clean up.
I ordered a bunch of the new pushers to start using in other places I am just waiting for it to come in.

We did the coffee aisle over two days. It sucked but not too bad.

Wet have black pushers in deodorant, but that's all so far. I was hoping for coffee, but nope.

We had soup left and that's it I believe. But we've had flow pushing behind us all week.

Plano is so quick at my store. Big resets are almost always finished in one day. BTS and market both took literally one day each. I never really noticed how fast they are. A few weeks ago, we had another team try to set a new POG due to hour cuts. It took them almost a week and a half!

Plano is so quick at my store. Big resets are almost always finished in one day. BTS and market both took literally one day each. I never really noticed how fast they are. A few weeks ago, we had another team try to set a new POG due to hour cuts. It took them almost a week and a half!
How many are on the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back