Archived The Big & Dandy Plano thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Plano TMs with a TL who sets a pog everyday in the morning(she's record breaking fast lol). And 1 signing ninja who handles all revisions. @RunForACallBox
5 people had all of BTS set, pulled, and pushed in 1 day? What time do they work? Are they helping with guest calls, fast service, cart runs, ect? Did they set ahead? Did they push to second locations?

I had about 10 pallets unsorted of BTS not to mention 6 flats of more product and we stocked it to both locations. Not including what came out in POG fill batches. I could see getting it set yeah but not pulled and pushed too with only 5 people.

Obviously they aren't cleaning or even qmos sorting. I don't care if we didn't finish the push or coffee, I'm going to do my job the way it's supposed to be done. I don't take shortcuts in market and the carts full of qmos prove that. Short cuts are great at times and even subtly advocated. But not in market. If I was to buy expired dry goods, I don't think I'd be grocery shopping there again. In my opinion.

Our backroom team pulls all POGS but for many resets most of the product is staged and palletized early. The TL is an excellent planner and has everything planned a month ahead of time. The efficiency is remarkable. As long as ETLs give her the freedom to plan, everything goes smoothly. This team is expected to be absolutely perfect on all planograms. That is no exaggeration. The TL fights to get all her hours allocated. She uses the excess hours(when they're there) to bring in help from the SF for setting and flow for pushing. With good communication she always has her transitions completely covered.

Our market shelves stay pretty much loaded with outdated product in the back of them until Plano does a reset lol. They always clear tons and tons of old shit. When it comes to cleaning they like to take way too much time on it. They even scrape gum lol.

Question.

I do pulls and push for presentation team occasionally. When they drop a batch for the aisle they just did a lot of the items are backstock because of the product that was already on the floor. Is dropping the batch necessary for completing the POG? Can't they just set everything and shoot outs instead? I hate pulling an hour long batch when half of it doesn't go out.

Question.

I do pulls and push for presentation team occasionally. When they drop a batch for the aisle they just did a lot of the items are backstock because of the product that was already on the floor. Is dropping the batch necessary for completing the POG? Can't they just set everything and shoot outs instead? I hate pulling an hour long batch when half of it doesn't go out.
When you tie on the my device it auto drops into the gun under pog. I know what you mean. One day, backroom just finished back stocking transition from the truck that day just before I went back there to pull it lol.

Ok so I guess market took a few days but it's perfect lol. Back to school did take one day but they came in at midnight. Normally they're in at 4.

Question.

Usually, we pull all batches, but if we can discern whether it would simply pull everything and cause a lot of backstock, then we'll shoot an EXF. The POG batch will drop off after like 3 days.

We did the coffee aisle over two days. It sucked but not too bad.

Wet have black pushers in deodorant, but that's all so far. I was hoping for coffee, but nope.

We had soup left and that's it I believe. But we've had flow pushing behind us all week.

Had extra black pushers left over from deodorant. Used in powder drink mix and chocolate bar sections. Spices would have been perfect too, but didn't have enough. Prefer them over old pushers. The right side edge doesn't stay in, under pressure, needs a better clip-in solution to handle push out. But still better than old pushers.

Had extra black pushers left over from deodorant. Used in powder drink mix and chocolate bar sections. Spices would have been perfect too, but didn't have enough. Prefer them over old pushers. The right side edge doesn't stay in, under pressure, needs a better clip-in solution to handle push out. But still better than old pushers.
We got then for the drink mixes. I assume sent in, cause we'd never spend for it. I feel like chocolate bars are still clear though.

Our chocolate and coffee still have clear pushers. Spices and drink mixes have dividers.

During the last drinks revision, they put fencing on the back of it because our drinks are on the back wall. If I can't reach the product, its too far back.

Ours in on the same pog as the bulk water. Who needs 36" of drink mixes anyway?

Our chocolate and coffee still have clear pushers. Spices and drink mixes have dividers.

During the last drinks revision, they put fencing on the back of it because our drinks are on the back wall. If I can't reach the product, its too far back.
Step stool or cardboard fillers should be up there.

The fencing works really well I think on the the beverage wall, except for the vendors who "store" their extra product behind it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back