Archived The Big & Dandy Plano thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not tried fencing in the horizontal way, yet. I might have too.

on 32" shelves there are holes about 22" back. Use front fencing there, then you can use 22" wire dividers with your new "backstop". Keeps product up front and in arms reach on that deep shelving.

Wish base decks on the outer walls also had holes for fencing at 22" and wire dividers. I hate crawling back to get deep pushed product.

I have a cute standalone fixture with the new pushers on my bulk water wall.

We have that too. It is sorta adorable.

We got then for the drink mixes. I assume sent in, cause we'd never spend for it. I feel like chocolate bars are still clear though.

I was wrong. We had the black pushers come with the Powder POG. The chocolate used extra black pushers left over from deodorant reset. Everything else is clear pushers.

We've discussed getting black pushers for baby food. Not sure how affordable or available those pushers are though.

on 32" shelves there are holes about 22" back. Use front fencing there, then you can use 22" wire dividers with your new "backstop". Keeps product up front and in arms reach on that deep shelving.

Wish base decks on the outer walls also had holes for fencing at 22" and wire dividers. I hate crawling back to get deep pushed product.
Yup. My top shelf in the capri sun was the problem. Stacked so high and deep it could have pulled the shelf from the wall...

Meh. Fencing works. Mostly. Our vendors still try to cram stuff back there.

Fencing was on STL direction so whatevs tbh

Old H&B shippers work too, just turn them backwards so the taller end is facing you.

I put the fencing on the beverage wall during the 2014 beverage transition last summer. I use fencing for wet dog food and the top shelf of bagged dog/cat food as well to limit overpush/unreachable product.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what is up with the Disney Infinity revision this week? It called for replacing almost all of the individual character DPCIs with a single one (Groot). I was expecting an item merge this week when I saw that since almost all of the characters are discontinued, but that did not happen. Nearly all of the characters are NOP now.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what is up with the Disney Infinity revision this week? It called for replacing almost all of the individual character DPCIs with a single one (Groot). I was expecting an item merge this week when I saw that since almost all of the characters are discontinued, but that did not happen. Nearly all of the characters are NOP now.

WE ARE GROOT

Maybe this will become an assortment dpci? Certain characters were harder to keep in stock and were always flexed over anyway..

I know this is a few months late, but the newest paper POG with the plastic bags is probably the best they've ever done. Real easy to zone.

Does the baby transition drops on softlines now or still for plano team?

diapers,baby food,formula,wipes

The hours were given to soft lines this time round. I haven't heard if this was a mistake or a permanent change.

Of course in my store no one noticed this until late last week and they are now scrambling since soft lines doesn't have enough people who know how to set gondolas and the POG team has no hours to help.

It was on red wire weeks ago. It said hours were given to softlines. You were told to give over 60 hours to the planoteam from softlines. We did that in my stote

The past 3 times we transitioned those aisles it has fallen under the SL part of the adjacency calendar. My ETL accidentally gave 11 hours to SL this time so they will be setting those POG's since they are scheduled but we are setting the 29 hours worth of POG's that we were given the hours for. I normally catch it a few weeks in advance and let them know to add the extra hours to the planogram schedule.

The hours were given to soft lines this time round. I haven't heard if this was a mistake or a permanent change.

Of course in my store no one noticed this until late last week and they are now scrambling since soft lines doesn't have enough people who know how to set gondolas and the POG team has no hours to help.
Yup. We got back a couple dozen hours. I think they should keep then and set their own dang pogs. Then maybe they would be grateful for all the baby strollers I put together alone...

Yup. We got back a couple dozen hours. I think they should keep then and set their own dang pogs. Then maybe they would be grateful for all the baby strollers I put together alone...

Truly my store pulled anyone who could turn a wrench to build them, just to get them done.. I really hate strollers.. Built three of them..

Truly my store pulled anyone who could turn a wrench to build them, just to get them done.. I really hate strollers.. Built three of them..
I built every stroller, every pack-n-play, and all the high chairs/bouncers except four. I had a half day of help one day from one of our young guys. Needless to say I'm glad the dtl didn't walk that transition with me. Pptl is probably happier cause I'd have tossed her ass under the bus and hit the gas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back