I'm Lost! The REDCard Thread

We wouldn't even be having this argument about cashiers vs sales floor/process teams if we were able to schedule enough people to get everything done. Good job, Target, in turning the focus off of yourself and having us blame each other instead.

No blame. I like the cashiers. It isn't their fault enough people aren't scheduled. Believe me, when I go up, I never think ... Gosh, it's the cashiers' faults.

Half the time it's a skelton crew as is and they expect everyone to get everything done. Cut hrs expect people to get things done and it ends up falling on everyone's shoulders. It is no wonder people are quitting..... Just saying it like it is......

Half the time it's a skelton crew as is and they expect everyone to get everything done. Cut hrs expect people to get things done and it ends up falling on everyone's shoulders. It is no wonder people are quitting..... Just saying it like it is......

I went to a store yesterday ... They didn't put up any of the new white shelfliner in the 3 decor aisles. Wasted money sending it.

Yesterday while I was working, I tried so hard so that we didn't need as many back ups. My GSTL was talking to a bunch of other TL friends somewhere in the store, so I relied on myself, and my Additional Assistance button to get me through my shift. Even though it was hell, I got through it.

You didn't even need a calculator, under discounts you had the option for amount or percentage. It gives you amount, down a arrow you get percent.

Welp we lost 3 more people today. They put in their two weeks..... What does that tell you?? No it doesn't have anything to do with the red cards but it does have to do with the skelton crews at night demanding too much back-up cashiers etc etc and they just lost 3 people one backroom team member, one sales floor person and one other person but I think they were quitting anyways but still we are losing people left and right on the salesfloor and also on the front end and it isn't good.

Can red cards be acquired with a passport? No one at the store could give a definite yes or no answer today.

Can red cards be acquired with a passport? No one at the store could give a definite yes or no answer today.

The computer probably won't even accept it. It's going to want an ID number. What you COULD do though...is use the passport to confirm their identity, and then ask if they happen to know their ID number by memory. Then you just manually enter in their information. It might still "reject" their application though. At least in my experience, when I type stuff in manually for whatever reason, it's more likely to not approve right away. But at least it still counts for the store as credit.

The computer probably won't even accept it. It's going to want an ID number. What you COULD do though...is use the passport to confirm their identity, and then ask if they happen to know their ID number by memory. Then you just manually enter in their information. It might still "reject" their application though. At least in my experience, when I type stuff in manually for whatever reason, it's more likely to not approve right away. But at least it still counts for the store as credit.
So...If you go that route and ask them if they know and they say no, could they still technically fill something in or would I get in trouble for that /clearly desperate for red cards

So...If you go that route and ask them if they know and they say no, could they still technically fill something in or would I get in trouble for that /clearly desperate for red cards

I don't think you'd get in trouble. I just don't think it would work. Passports have a number on them as well that you can type in. I've just never tried it before for a RedCard. Worst case scenario, you use that, and it just prints out that, "7-10 days for review" paper for the guest.

Just be sure to explain that to the guest. Something like, "Well we can try. If it doesn't go through today, you'll just get something in the mail asking for the correct info." Which is basically what happens.

We used to be able to accept passports in lieu of a license.
Where it asked you to swipe the license, you hit the prompt for other states. From there, it would include a prompt for a passport.
I believe that's been dropped, tho.

Just put in the passport number for the driver's license number. We've done the apps off of some IDs that technically aren't approved for the REDcard app, but as long as they have an SSN and a decent credit score, they will be approved. It's all about the conversion score.

We used to be able to accept passports in lieu of a license.
Where it asked you to swipe the license, you hit the prompt for other states. From there, it would include a prompt for a passport.
I believe that's been dropped, tho.

I thought I was going crazy when I saw that the passport button wasn't there anymore.

Tfw you're told there's a red card challenge today where first to two gets a mug....then I'm told three for because I'm "at that caliber"

I get 1-2 red cards.....a week.

I think this says something about my store and how well we get red cards

Our Redcard goals for our district are increasing each week by 10% from this week to the end of October. Kill me now.

The fact that our goal is much higher than the next closest store that does double the business that we do just kills me and ruins any incentive I have to care.

in-a-perfect-world-every-dog-would-have-a-home.jpg

And there would be NO Red Cards!

Our red card goal for the month is 300

y'all out of your minds

meanwhile they're still asking that I get an extra red card for a reward

Also that bag promo today was p underwhelming considering we ran out of bags before noon and people with red cards were wondering where their free bag is

Back