Archived The true impact of shrink

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much Kool aid are they making you drink? Target loves to go one about the millions they get to charity a month so yes, they make millions

circa-1955-a-naughty-child-sits-in-the-corner-and-wears-the-dunces-picture-id3328973

Go to your corner.

Can't deal with reality huh?

The fact is, most commoners in low ranking positions don't care how much their company makes. Especially if they have a low pay rate. My raise was 28 cents. Why should I care how much Target makes? If I see someone stealing, call lod or ap and move on. That is the limit of fucks to give because that's what I'm paid to do

Can't deal with reality huh?

The fact is, most commoners in low ranking positions don't care how much their company makes. Especially if they have a low pay rate. My raise was 28 cents. Why should I care how much Target makes? If I see someone stealing, call lod or ap and move on. That is the limit of fucks to give because that's what I'm paid to do

Reality. You mean the indisputable reality of basic statistics because math doesn't care about your opinions? Lol, okay. Tell me more about "reality."

I'm not even really sure what your gripe is other than your pointless existence. This is just a discussion about shrink and the impact (big or small) it has on profit.

I'm surprised you got a raise at all. I'm shocked you're able to operate a motorized vehicle everyday to even get to work.

Reality. You mean the indisputable reality of basic statistics because math doesn't care about your opinions? Lol, okay. Tell me more about "reality."

I'm not even really sure what your gripe is other than your pointless existence. This is just a discussion about shrink and the impact (big or small) it has on profit.

I'm surprised you got a raise at all. I'm shocked you're able to operate a motorized vehicle everyday to even get to work.
I have no gripe. Dude said we should care. I disagree

What's your beef with me? No everyone invest everything into their jobs

You're input here is just aggressively stupid and useless. It feignes apathy while demanding people take you seriously. You're just useless here, to the point I consider it trolling, and I can troll harder, so I indulge in the game.

You're input here is just aggressively stupid and useless. It feignes apathy while demanding people take you seriously. You're just useless here, to the point I consider it trolling, and I can troll harder, so I indulge in the game.
Sure kid. I offer input from the side that sees all the nonsense but doesn't "be brand" anyway.

No everystore is sunshine and rainbows. Some people need to told outright that the lower workers simply don't care about what you're trying to push. Nothing wrong with that

Sure kid. I offer input from the side that sees all the nonsense but doesn't "be brand" anyway.

No everystore is sunshine and rainbows. Some people need to told outright that the lower workers simply don't care about what you're trying to push. Nothing wrong with that

Hey, you asked. It's "reality" which you claim to be such an advocate for. You're just another dead weight employee thay complains and complains yet makes no effort to make anything better. Yawn. At least you've done a good job classifying yourself as a "lower worker." If you accept that fate, then it makes your useless contributions here even more confusing and worthless.

Hey, you asked. It's "reality" which you claim to be such an advocate for. You're just another dead weight employee thay complains and complains yet makes no effort to make anything better. Yawn. At least you've done a good job classifying yourself as a "lower worker." If you accept that fate, then it makes your useless contributions here even more confusing and worthless.
You're really stuck in fantasy land huh lmao.

You're really stuck in fantasy land huh lmao.

I imaging being at an Olive Garden, having a good time, and enjoying good food with the people around me...and then you strut in and shit on the floor and tell everyone the food is shit because it's not authentic Italian food....even though you've never had real Italian food before and you subsist on Hot Pockets and Cheetos.

I imaging being at an Olive Garden, having a good time, and enjoying good food with the people around me...and then you strut in and shit on the floor and tell everyone the food is shit because it's not authentic Italian food....even though you've never had real Italian food before and you subsist on Hot Pockets and Cheetos.
Yup. Dreaming about me? Lol you got issues

Yup. Dreaming about me? Lol you got issues

Another useless collection of words pulled from the dark at random. For someone who doesn't care, you make an impressive yet sad effort. What random collection of words will you respond with now? The anticipation is great!!!

Another useless collection of words pulled from the dark at random. For someone who doesn't care, you make an impressive yet sad effort. What random collection of words will you respond with now? The anticipation is great!!!
Sentences are random? How sad for you

It's not off topic. Jb's income can be considered shrink.

The amount of $$$'s added to the unit price is called "burden". Burden starts at the very beginning and doesn't stop piling on until the guest doesn't return it . Every time we touch the merchandise, directly or indirectly, where ever in the movement, burden is added.

Shrink is the loss incurred from anything that prevents the guest from purchasing merchandise, taking it home, and never bringing it back.

It's like a double whammy. :(

for the record ANY, and I mean ANY frozen/fridge items that are found anywhere other than the pfresh fridge/freezer are defected at my store. no exceptions. we don't know where it's been. even if like milk found like in a soda fridge at the front end. we just don't know, and plus we don't know how long it will take market to get up for reshop.

for the record ANY, and I mean ANY frozen/fridge items that are found anywhere other than the pfresh fridge/freezer are defected at my store. no exceptions. we don't know where it's been. even if like milk found like in a soda fridge at the front end. we just don't know, and plus we don't know how long it will take market to get up for reshop.

This is protocol everywhere I've worked. Better to be safe than sell something that gives a guest the runs.

Also on the whole caring bit... I'm not directing this at anyone, but of course you don't have to care about shrink. You don't have to care about AP, or whatever else might not be your immediate job duty. But I can tell you this from experience. People with that kind of attitude are the first to get thrown under a bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back