Archived The true impact of shrink

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an infinite number of reasons to be rude. The best reason being, "why not?" Also, I think you quoted the wrong message? What is your reply even?
I was replying to your fucktard comment. You should try being less upset

I was replying to your fucktard comment. You should try being less upset

Which do you prefer. Retard or Fucktard. Personally, retard is a classic. Roles of the tongue with a nice "R" sound. "Fucktard" though, has the zest of the word "fuck." Nice and spicy. Tingles the lips. I want to eat that word with some homemade tortilla chips!

Which do you prefer. Retard or Fucktard. Personally, retard is a classic. Roles of the tongue with a nice "R" sound. "Fucktard" though, has the zest of the word "fuck." Nice and spicy. Tingles the lips. I want to eat that word with some homemade tortilla chips!
How are you not banned yet lmao

Seriously people?

633645003725135464.jpg

This thread had such potential to be thoroughly enlightening. Im very interested in the original discussion topic.

I've been watching how long a guest will schlep a gallon of milk around before seeing them go BACK to the cooler to swap it out before checking out. The dairy cases are within view of my SB counter.
This after having to return milk a few times because it was spoiled upon opening even tho it was well within expry date.
So yeh, it's a real thing.

So yeh, it's a real thing.

Dairy was actually pretty high in my store's shortage/shrink list of departments. Higher than you'd expect, I guess. Most likely guests misplacing, along with the team possibly not QMOSing it correctly (or at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back