Archived The Yes Desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
alot of the new remodels are doing granite tops, the new sbux remodel is also granite, it looks amazing.
We have granite at Starbucks and electronics. It’s so weird... we have all the new remodels (except beauty and market) but our front end is stuck in the 90s. Hopefully a Reno there soon.

i never considered it a “yes desk” for us as i and other gstms deny returns all the time, but we recently were told we had a complaint(s?) that went to our dtl and now we’re pretty much supposed to return it if the system lets us.

my gstls aren’t happy about it, either, so hopefully it doesn’t last too long like this and anything really shady i’ll still try to handle the same way i always did.

Yeah thats basically what happened at our store, just not the DTL. I mean if that’s what they want to do I’m not that pressed, but it can be a drag dealing with the scams and those who abuse the policy and not being able to limit or deny these returns. I have a feeling they will pull back however because a lot high value returns for small items are being done currently and AP is not happy about it.

TjXOCdP.png

This was literally part of my training. "Just process the return."

The amount matters. We definitely want guests to leave satisfied, and the system identifies abusers. But high price items get flagged more often.

I'm a senior and I don't give a shit. Target just wants people to be happy. I'm not going to get a complaint as that is how you get a nice "bullseye" shaped Target on your back lol. No receipt no problem. Oh you want me to open the drawer for you and let you get your own change out, here ya go (kidding of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back